Al Roker vs Speidi?! 'Today Show' Ignites War!

6/15/2009 11:28 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Nobody saw this in the five-day forecast -- Al Roker raining down some serious trash talk on Heidi and Spencer!!

Al Roker Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt

Minutes after he interviewed the reality pair on the "Today" show, Roker went right to his Twitter page (naturally), and unleashed the following attack:

Heidi and Spencer are an interesting couple. famous for...being infamous. Bad and vacuous behavior. I think we're at minute 11 of their 15.

And then there's this -- minutes before the Twitter attack, Heidi ripped the weatherman on Ryan Seacrest's radio for "personally attacking" her on live TV:

"I was shocked at how rude he was - I was crying afterwards because I couldn't believe I felt personally attacked ... I wanted to say to him, do you feel proud of how you're talking to me right now? I'm just a young woman and you're coming at me so aggressively and meanly [sic] and mean-spirited."

She added, "I just wanted to talk about the show and my experience there and how fun it was, and he just made it a very uncomfortable and awful experience ... I really would advise women especially to be careful around him because I feel like he definitely came and attacked me and I did not appreciate that at all."

Story developing...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

eric

tmz you are a sad bunch of people,first off,i used to watch your show,but,now you decided last nite,you were not going to post my comment,, so now i am boycotting your lame show,becuz of the comment post,of mine you did not choose to publish,oh well ,for you,this is my comment now,i hope you publish this,we'll see,if your prude editors have the kuhunas to .peace

Jack

haha how funny is it, when a trashy little 2 dollar hooker(yea thats what she is) and her sexually repressed closeted homo husband go crying to Ryan Seacrest, saying Al Roker is being mean to them. I mean come on we are talking about AL ROKER!!!! I dont even think he could be mean if he tried.

He was doing his job, and did an excellent job interviewing two of the most self absorbed talentless wastes of space in the history of the world.

they changed there story 3 or 4 times in the interview and got upset when Mr Roker was calling them out on it.

these morons need to be forgoten asap.

Coralie

Can you please elevate the conversation away from these uneducated embarassments. Thanx

Chuck Collins

Hey Heidi and Spencer there is an 800 number you can call it's 1-800-WHA WHA boy dig out the baby bottles and diaper's.
These two are acting the part

IrishRed

James, what the hell did you smoke for breakfast??? Al Roker is a respected reporter/weatherman who asked REAL questions of the twit twins on the Today show, they're not used to having to think. Those two have had their 15 minutes - MAKE THEM GO AWAY! I watched the clip of the interview, there was NOTHING disrespectful or aggressive about it, I thought Al was just trying to get her to answer the damned question, which she kept ducking. Can't take the heat of an interview - get a real job you two! GO AWAY!! Al Roker Rocks!

cindy

I think those two children who were speaking with Al Roker are not mature enough to be away from their moms and dads quite yet. Their reactions and behavior remind me of my 10 and 13 yr. old grandchildren I imagine it was a disappointment to Roker to be stuck with that assignment!

CINDY

Al didn't even go as far as he should have. They are complete idiots and I hate the fact they are using religion as their platform. They will surely go to hell. They sure have made us think this is hell on earth with them here.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7