Brit's Toy Store Shopping Trip -- Bear Necessities

6/15/2009 3:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears"Point and you shall receive." It's every kid's toy store fantasy -- and we're told it came true for Jayden James and Sean Preston yesterday in London.

Sources say Britney Spears' shopping spree at Hamleys toy shop only lasted a few minutes -- but she spent almost $1,000 because, as one source put it, "If the kids pointed at something, it went in the cart."

We're told some of the items Brit bought the boys were stuffed animals made by Steiff -- one of the most expensive brands around -- including a bear, a dolphin and a pony.

The boys' score when it was all said and done: eight bags full of goodies. A little lip-syncing goes a long way.

John

If only that money could be put to a better use... like finding a cure for cancer or any other type of disease. Way to be an example Ms. Spears!

amused

That's what all bad parents do~buy the kids stuff. It's pretty common here in the US. People buy their kids whatever they want to make up for their lack of parenting. That is why the world is so messed up.

PEPSI Generation

MONEY Can`t buy My LOVE!

SchackAttack

If a good part of the shopped items really are made by Steiff, the sum does not surprise me at all !!!

First whores!

LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE! tears ..........

Elizabeth

Good Grief people!! The girl doesn't take good care of her kids and is off drinking, partying and shaving her head, you look down on her. She straightens up. Makes an effort to be a good mother and takes her kids on a toy spree and you look down on her. Jealous much? Leave the girl alone! She's not necessarily buying for her kids instead of being there for them. She's paying that Federline loser so much money to follow her around on tour so that when she can't be with them, he can. She's bringing them along with her, SO SHE CAN SPEND TIME WITH THEM!! There were pictures posted a few days ago of her holding and spending time with them at a zoo or amusement park or something. Leave the girl alone!! If I had that kind of money my kids would go on a shopping spree every other day. Let her mother them the way she see's fit. She's doing much much better now and she deserves the same respect as a mother/parent that we do. We are allowed to f*ck up our kids as we see fit...let her. It's not like she spent half a million on them yesterday, it was a crummy $1000. She probly found that in her couch and decided to take them shopping. Who's to say she doesn't give more than that to charities? She's damned if she does and damned if she don't. Buncha jealous buttnuts.

Only marry foreign women

Mommy, I saw a video of you kissing an old woman singer on television. Is she my daddy too?

Mommy I also saw pictures on the Internet of you flashing your vagina. Can I expect other girls do to the same? Why not? But you did it! What? Sexual harassment! Disrespecting women. What? But But But

Wow

Definitely residual guilt. She's doing her best. Unfortunately, times like Christmas and birthdays won't be special if they have everything year round.

ex lax

Please leave me alone I cant stand to hear her lip syncing on any of her cd's either!

Only marry foreign women

Britney Spears is like one of three woman in the USA paying child support to a guy. She must be really messed up for a Family Judge to rule in favor of the father.

CountryGirl

Holy crap people! I don't make even a fraction of what she does, but my husband and I give our small kids anything we can afford. We teach them to share, and although they have enough toys, clothes, etc for 6 kids,my 2 kids are well behaved and giving.

Seriously... welfare people that are jealous of people that can afford to buy their kids things.... grow up and get a better job!

Kayaline

Whatever people. I wish I could take my kids into a toy store and let them go nuts. As long as she doesn't do it everyday, what's wrong with letting them have some fun. Really??? When these kids are older and they google their parents and see all the crap that has been written about them, they are going to need the memories when mom made all their dreams come true to get through the pile of crap the media has dished out. Get over ripping her apart for it. Let her be a mom and leave her alone.

Only marry foreign women

She's a successful woman and you idiots cannot handle it. If was a man f*ckin' and chuckin', gettin' all rich then "Oh he's the greatest." You're afraid of a strong woman! You guys don't have it as nearly as bad as us women. You are so immature. Do you live with your mother? You are just bitter because you can't get laid. You want to roll back the rights of women. You are going to make me cry.

R.J. Johnson

I love when Harvey knocks so many of his camera people for asking lame questions when he hires all these amateurs. What does he expect?

tg

Well consider it a boost the European economy. At least someone can spend money like crazy.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments