Heidi: 'Women, Beware of Roker!'

6/15/2009 1:18 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Heidi Pratt wants to warn any woman who comes on the "Today" show that Al Roker may have it in for them!

Heidi, Spencer, Al Roker

Heidi, who claims Roker viciously attacked her and hubby Spencer Pratt on the air this morning, tells us Al "was incredibly rude and was verbally assaulting me... I would warn any people, especially women, who are going on the show to watch out for him."

Heidi also said she had no idea Roker was going to interview them: "I just thought he did weather. I thought he was coming to tell me it's sunny in New York."

Spencer was even funnier. He told us: "I never in my wildest dreams thought a weatherman would treat us like we just rigged the Iranian election."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

R

they both need to shut up

Really!?!

Really!?! Do you really think Al Roker verbally attacks women? Biiiiiitch Pleeeeaze!

Heather

Seriously!!!!!!!!!!! This is crap. But their names are still be talked about, so I guess it's a "one up" for them! Someone else's drama is always great to watch!

First whores!

He should NOT talk to royalty like he did. We love you Heidi!

What?

These two are technically retarded. If Heidi got out of bed, got dress, and headed to the Today's Show to get the weather report, than she is dumber than a brass monkey.

Wicked1

STOP TALKING ABOUT THESE IDIOTS! I'D RATHER BE IN IRAN than EVER have to see their faces again! The girl couldn't be any DUMBER and the guy is a prick. Ugh!

Robin

I'd rather hear more about Jon and Kate than these two. Please for the love of all that is right in this world stop giving them space.

Lekili

Al Roker sees you for that fake, frauds that you really are. Nobody gives a crap about you and I for one am surprised anyone shows an ounce of interest in either one of you plastic people.
Poor Heidi and Spencer, everyone is out to get you. Did you ever think if you stopped making GIANT FOOLS out of yourselves you wouldn't be such easy targets?

Flower

Idiot bitch. Get a life. Who is that effeminate, stuttering, self-contradicting prom queen sitting next to the girl with the stringy blond extensions? Oh, yeah...that her HUSBAND! Bwahhhhhhahahaha!

pat

And all of America has it in for you two bimbos.

Chris

There's something VERY wrong with those two... Roker was almost polite, mostly quoting others and letting them comment. He barely dealt with Heidi at all; the focus was on Spencer for 80% of the interview.

The Dentist

Get me a barf bag!! Enough of these two douche bags!! Does he really think it's funny slapping a womens hand! Kudos to Roker for having the balls to put them in place!!

What?

Heidi's statement suggest mental issues; her husband is just stupid.

K

Who are these people and why are they on my tv? Why are they on my computer screen? Make them go away, please!

Rip It Up

Nuke these two clowns, Speidi are a disgusting result of rude MTV behavior. Both should be drop kicked off the Verrazano Narrows or Golden Gate Bridge.They are such liars. Go Al Go!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments