Heidi: 'Women, Beware of Roker!'

6/15/2009 1:18 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Heidi Pratt wants to warn any woman who comes on the "Today" show that Al Roker may have it in for them!

Heidi, Spencer, Al Roker

Heidi, who claims Roker viciously attacked her and hubby Spencer Pratt on the air this morning, tells us Al "was incredibly rude and was verbally assaulting me... I would warn any people, especially women, who are going on the show to watch out for him."

Heidi also said she had no idea Roker was going to interview them: "I just thought he did weather. I thought he was coming to tell me it's sunny in New York."

Spencer was even funnier. He told us: "I never in my wildest dreams thought a weatherman would treat us like we just rigged the Iranian election."

Wicked1

Oh please! Now these two idiots are going to milk this Roker thing for their next 15 minutes!

s

its AL ROKER!!! She is a waste of space and someone seriously needs to put her out of her misery. I can't stand to see her face anymore

Me

OMG - that wasn't bad at all. I didn't see Al attacking them, just asking questions. And Spiedi answered. I've seen more uncomfortable interviews. This was marshmallowy.

Rae

Seriously. Can these two please get over themselves? And can we PLEASE STOP TALKING ABOUT THEM! I'd like to save hell for when I actually die...but then again, hell is probably just NOTHING but Spencer and Heidi videos, Heidi's "singing" and Spencer being a, uh, erm...Prat!

These two just NEED TO GO AWAY! They are irrelevant.

Gramma Grouch

BORINGGGGGGGggggggggggggggg....these two.....They are about exciting to watch as cement drying!

Ross

Al R. should of asked Ho-eidi a weather question: "Whats the difference between Mostly Sunny and Party Cloudy??" They are both idots.

Ryoichi Morita

Heidi and Spencer? Who are these people?

LAME

Heidi - you and what's his face are LOSERS!!! Nobody likes you besides your parents - even that might be questionable now!!!

upchuck21

Can we stop with these two already? Pictures of her ass are all we need...and I'm talking about Spencer.

Bianca

Did anyone really watch them on the Today Show?? I did and its not harassment Hedi...when you cant answer a straight forward question and Al askes its over again...its not because he is harassing you its because he probably figures your TO STUPID TO UNDERSTAND...jesus if they can be famous than i think my big toe can alsoes

What?

I suspect Heidi and Spencer are first cousins; that explains EVERYTHING.

john johnson

and these two are relevent because of what?..........

john johnson

being on The View was way worse than what al did to them

Umm

Great photos, mouths wide open looking completely moronic as usual. Blah, blah, me, me, blah, blah, me, me, blah, blah, me, me. Hope the wind changes and they get stuck like that. Jeez, can you imagine being anywhere near these self absorbed nobodies.

hotpatrol