Hulk Hogan Claims Linda Blows Alimony on Drugs

6/15/2009 6:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hulk Hogan and Linda HoganHulk Hogan's legal team had a slew of witnesses attack Linda Hogan's character today -- because Hulk claims she's been wasting a lot of her 40k a month in temporary alimony on drugs.

A hairdresser named Tracy Morgan testified in Florida court this morning that Linda came into her salon and asked to have some checks cashed -- all because Linda needed some greenbacks in order to buy drugs. The hairdresser claimed Linda's favorite drug combo was pot and a painkiller called roxycodon.

Also, a truck driver testified he saw Linda snort blow on a boat -- and a postal worker claimed Linda wanted to buy a car from him without Hulk's attorneys finding out.

Hulk's legal team wants these witnesses to show Linda doesn't deserve the 40k a month.

What?

Blonde females are having in hard this week: Spencer, Pratt, Heidi, Paris, and now Linda.

TheMizzz

I was on Roxycodone 15 mg 3 times daily for a long time. It is crazy stuff and about three times the strength of street heroin. After awhile I needed more and more until eventually I was taking 3 tablets three times a day. I started for severe pain management but ended up addicted and in rehab several times. Still to this day over six years later I struggle daily with recovery. IT'S NO JOKE and nothing to mess with. SUBOXONE saved my life, period. I almost lost it all including my mind.

1923 days ago

They about to get paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A SMOKER AND BLOWER,AMAZING,ALSO A RACER. SHE REALLY IS A TRICK

O Rop A Lop

The Bubba Army knew about this long ago.

Cory (yes Feldman)

It's spelled Roxicodone and goes up to 30 mgs.
That would be 6 Perocans or Percocets.

Wonderful drug except HIGHLY ADDICTING

Renee Okc

You know i dont think anything is wrong with him, I think he is hurt but he has a woman that looks better than her it is fact that he worked his ass off for the things he has and he has to let her have them with some boy toy at this point i think he should just pay her off and be done with it. As far as drugs go more than half of hollywood is on drugs so what is the big deal let her do her thing she maybe on drugs trying to cope with the decisions she has made if you ask me she would have been better off keeping him and his money. I dont think he has a problem with her leaving him, he has a problem with her taking everything he owns and i cant say i blame him she does deserve something for putting up with him and raising his spoiled kids but enough is enough come on guys lets settle this and end the feud.....

hamilTonyan

ha ha Danny Bona Duchebag ha ha

springs

I can't believe I am even going to say this but the whole CHAZ thing was a bit more interesting!
People, when is the bulls--t gonna stop?
Who cares what these media whores do to each other?
Really!!!

Cory (yes Feldman)

SMOKY A JOINT---she looks like a weed head
___________________________________

PLEASE TELL US ALL HOW A "WEED HEAD" LOOKS?

neorules2112

This Family needs to be Destroyed.

Kooky Fan

I hope her vagina rots in hell

jaye

Didn't she already take a drug test and it came back negative. You can't say she 's on drugs because of the way she looks, she's always looked like that lol. What the hell does he care how the money is spent, once it's in her hands it's HERS.

chris

Why should he care if she does drugs with his money? Let her use the drugs.Let her kill herself with the drug use. Then he won't have to worry about paying her alimony every month!! I'm sure that whole family does drugs. Isn't it obvious!!!

Dave In Tulsa

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Only marry foreign women

She's a successful woman and you idiots cannot handle it. If a man had married a rich woman then divorced him, then "Oh he's the greatest." You're afraid of a strong woman! You guys don't have it as nearly as bad as us women. You are so immature. Do you live with your mother? You are just bitter because you can't get laid. You want to roll back the rights of women. You are going to make me cry.

She deserves $40k monthly for the next twenty years./ Let's see that's $9,600,000 plus 1/2 of all the assets. Yeah WoooHHH.

American men are generous to their wives, yet they are easily separated from their money and children.