Spencer -- Jesus Saved Al Roker's Life!

6/15/2009 3:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Al Roker owes his life to religion -- because Spencer Pratt claims he would have ripped the dude's head off this morning ... if he hadn't recently been "saved by Jesus." Hallelujah!

Heidi & Spencer: Click to watch
The Pratts were leaving Planet Hollywood in NYC this afternoon where they unloaded on the weatherman again -- calling him "disrespectful" and "inappropriate."

sherri

MEGAN...you are stupid to even compare hedi to lady di..has she done anything for the suffering in the world besides use it for a photo op!!!!!

yo

To Megan: Heidi is NOT "OUR" Princess Diana nor are these idiots Royalty, They are obnoxious people that just need to go away.

sherri

ok so i spelled her name wrong but really princess di...she must be 12 they sould go away and get a real job!!!

Scott

PLEASE may these idiots go away. What a dumdass.

First whores!

sherri,

you r just rude. if meghan likes heidi, so be it. you had no right to be mean to meghan. i think sherri should go away.

Black Power

He couldn't rip open a bag of chips, let alone somebody's head. He talks tuff, but I'm sure he has never been in a fight in his entire life. All Al did was tell the truth. These two are about thirteen and a half minutes into being famous. They need to just go away and live in oblivion. At least there they will be the king and queen of nothing.

CrisDizzle

Heidi and Spencer must be setting a TMZ record on being in a front main page today with different 3 articles about them. Team Speidi: causing drama across media at a time!

ddddddddddddd

Heidi and spencer need to get over themselves. Heidi was better off without him. I think he has made her think her crap don't stink when they are just like erveryone eles.

gwen

outside of this site..no idea who these people are. Clearly, they think they are some kind of celebrities but I did watch the video and found this couple dumb and freakish. I think because they are no talents and unknown that they will make a career out of being rude and obnoxious but I can hear the clock ticking and it sounds like 15 minutes area almost up..

Tasha

Seriously.. Enough! These 2 parasites need to disapear!!!! I'm begging you to stop giving these 2 nobody celebrities any more time in the spot light!!!! They don't deserve to be famous they do nothing for anybody but themselves.... ARGGGGGG

andi60

Go Al, it's your birthday! Heidi is a media whore, and Spencer is her pimp. He tells Al he's not an actor, then turns around and says he's only a villain for these competition reality shows. Dimwit, that's acting! I don't think you know who or what you are, and your wifey, she cries over EVERYTHING, including the missing label on dry shampoo! BOO FREAKING HOO!!

gutsygirl

Just watched the video. I don't see one ounce of disrespect from Roker. In fact, I think he missed a golden opportunity to
slam these nothings.

penny

THEY ARE SUCH LOSERS.I AM SO GLAD MR. ROKER PUT THEM IN THEIR PLACE. I STARTED TO CHANGE THE CHANNEL CAUSE I CAN NOT STAND THEM AND THEN I NOTICED HOW THE INTERVIEW WAS GOING. IT MADE MY DAY.

bigmama

Wait! What? The Pratts are describing Mr. Roker as 'disrespectful' and 'inappropriate'! Somebody please get the Pratts a 'ol mirror so they can see exactly what disrespectful and inappropriate GENUINELY looks like!!!

OMG

would someone pleeezzeee just shoot these two and get it over with, WHO CARES..........