Chaz Bono and GF

Go Public

6/16/2009 12:56 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

First pics and video of Chaz Bono and girlfriend Jennifer Elia, out and about in L.A. yesterday.

media-removed-tmz

Sue

Chas should be concentrating more on losing weight than becoming a man. Good God, she is even
bigger than when she was on "Celebrity Fit club". Her heath should be her main concern at this time.

:what ev errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I guess this means Chas/Chaz's girlfriend is "bi-sexual" and not "lesbian"............(now).....hmmm.

Truth in advertising

I refuse to call this freak a "he". So I think best an "it". My personal opionion, don't wast ink telling me how wrong I am.
But I do think it needs a stomach stapling first, not a sex change operation. Obviously It has issues with self image. Or does It want to become male so that it can grow a beard to hide that huge gullet of a chin? This person is grosser than I ever imagined. Thanks for the full body view. How gross.

jeff

Rosie looks like a bathing beauty next to her

NotAmused

This is sick and revolting. Chastity needs to go on a diet and exercise regimen, not have her breasts removed!

QE2

I don't think any doctor should do any gender-changing surgery on her/him unless he/she loses a lot of weight. Gender change is an elective surgery. Morbid obeseity is life-threatening. That should be adressed first.

Ut Oh

All u sickos want to see Chaz's camel toe too?

Kay

They look happy. They aren't harming anyone. Sounds good to me.

Aussie Mom

I am sick of this not-news.... TMZ move on to something else PUULLLEEEESSSEEE....

jaye

Well i guess if y ou're going to be a guy, you might as well be a big bloated guy. What happened to her wanting to be PRIVATE. Yeah, right!

Josh

I need to know. Does this human have a penis and testicles, can this human get an erection and ejaculate sperm into a females vagina? If this human can not do this then said human is not a male.

oL0

Is she having a sex change for the peen and the facial hair? She already looks like a guy and probably acts like one. I don't understand. If they are lesbians aren't they against the peen?

JI

just get a strap on you fat ulgy cow!

Kelly

SHE can NEVER be a HE no matter what SHE does, SHE was born a WOMAN and will always be a WOMAN TRYING to be a man...

litzie

I'm in total agreement with "QE2". Chastity/Chaz ought to address the obesity issue before worrying about a sex-change. It's rather surprising that she/he would allow itself to become so large, given Mama Chers obsessive concern over her figure. Does it have no self worth or pride in appearance?? Becoming a man is not going to change the health risk all those extra pounds are creating. And yes, I would say exactly the same thing about a extremely overweight male...so this is not a bias judgment on lesbians or gays.