Chaz Bono and GF

Go Public

6/16/2009 12:56 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

First pics and video of Chaz Bono and girlfriend Jennifer Elia, out and about in L.A. yesterday.

media-removed-tmz

QUINCYGIRL

CHASTITY IS A SHE NOT A HE. SHE IS ALSO OBESE AND NEEDS TO GET DOWN TO A HEALTHY WEIGHT. PLEASE LOSE SOME WEIGHT AND GET DOWN TO A HEALTHY WEIGHT AND LIFESTYLE

Mikeyweho

What a bunch of haters - Chaz is not really that heavy - however he does carry around alot of weight in his neck and chin. Possibly it is a medical condition, hereditary, or a result of meds he is taking. Oh yeah - that is something to laugh at - how mature!!!

There must be a lot of grammer school folks posting here - because there is sooo much hate. Must be very few adults.

PEPSI Generation

and infections is where she`s headed...I don`t think any real medical doctor would do the cutup at 40 plus overweight and on roids.The law suit could wipe you out.Just from the medical view I don`t THINK it is very sane act at all.But if you pay they will build a train wreck out of anyone,THATS how they make a living don`t have a vice or problem they will build you one.

Highlander

Something I will never understand. Gays don't like people of the opposite sex but then they try to look like them. Chasity, Rachel Maddow etc.

PEPSI Generation

DON`t forget MOM is a surgical FREAK and DAD RAN INTO A TREE,she needs to take some brain pills and forget about a sex life at 40...she is eating up the spot light and just like mom she will do anything to be in it and than WAM dad ran into a TREE.SMART VERY SMART.She never grew up INFECTIONs in steaming piss are a DOA Deal.

Mary

This is the ugliest "it" I have ever seen.

travie 35

bla! yucky-poo!!

dee

She is a big fat not good looking woman and now she wants to be a big fat not good looking man. Go figure. But just like many women who have to have Mastectomies because of breast cancer, having that done NOT make someone a man! She should have ALL of her female parts removed and reconstructed. Having facial hair and no boobs does not make a man. And what the heck does her girlfriend really want now that she's been playing with Chaz's big boobs??

Disturbed by comments

Good luck Chaz! I wish you all the happiness in the world... you deserve it!

chicagogal11

Many people are born with gender issues that are hormonal and not just a preference.
Good for her that she will live her life as she was intended to do - as a man.
How come nobody comments on Jamie Lee Curtis - or others born as a hermafradite?

Watchr

I understand there's more to a relationship than just sex. Compatibility, friendship, shared goals, companionship, love, devotion, loyalty, etc.

I get that.

Sex....even great sex......isn't the most important part of a successful relationship.

BUT, I can't imagine being a lesbian.....committed to, and in love with my partner.....and suddenly having to give up one of the best parts of making whoopee......her breasts.

Chaz has a right to do what's right for her/him. If he truly has felt trapped in the wrong body all these years, it must have been hell. I think Chaz will probably live a happier and healthier life once he completes the process.

And I think it's wonderful that the girlfriend is supportive. But I'd like to hear more from HER about this experience. She obviously loves Chaz, the person. But isn't she giving up a lot of who SHE is and what SHE desires?

I hope Chaz isn't doing this simply to make way for a legal marriage between the two of them. I wonder if having a sex change would be an issue if they were allowed to be legally married as two women.

CinCal

#99 I remember that too...she was a beautiful little girl..its funny about the football player comment..how telling..To all the negative people on this board there is NOTHING you can say about her that will hurt her. She has most likely put herself through a living hell trying to live in what our society says he should be. I commend him for his bravery to live what is true in his heart. It amazes me how most comments are so mean..as if most of you looked in the mirror asked yourselves if you were either living true to yourselves or look the way you want to? Try acceptance of others ...that is a great start to personal growth.

CHARIOTS OF FIRE

ITS OCTOMOM AND NICK NOLTE!!!

CW

Chastity or Chaz will always be a woman. Now she is a very ugly woman. Cher must be so proud.LOL

whocares

Needs to lose some weight. He's looking really unhealthy.