Daddy Got A New Pair of Teeth?!

6/18/2009 12:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Chew on this -- sometimes certain sets of teeth go through a crazy, mysterious change after the owner becomes famous!?! Check out the proof!

Nicolas Cage

Katie

I want me a baby, HI!

Lippy Loo

Smiley Miley still has an ugly grill... girl needs some serious gum surgery! Of course not much can be done with that ugly ass mug of hers.

mabs

whoa! i bet he is happy to get those fixed. let me say this about nick cage, he will always be charlie bodell to me; from my FAVORITE movie of all time peggy sue got married. i just loved him in that movie, the way he talked and everything! i guess he already had his teeth worked on by then. i just love him.

omg!

how in the hell did that guy ever get famous

his acting is on par with my 3 year olds and his looks...even for a guy his is one ugly human

Tiger's Help Sucks Too

Newsflash! Newsflash! TMZ's got a newsflash: PEOPLE GET DENTAL WORK!
OMG!
Who knew?!?!?
So how much research did the TMZ team do before coming up with their snappy "The sky is blue" comment?

Shelly

I had my teeth done about 2 years ago and I couldn't believe how painful it was. They say it's virtually pain-free and that is completely not true. I must say in the end it was worth it.

Great Teeth

That's because he has the best dentist in Los angeles, Dr. Stan Golden in Brentwood, CA. All the stars have gone to him to give them that perfect smile. He is the best dentist ever!

firebaby

yeah, i agree with the earlier post that natural-looking teeth are way better... i hate that "perfect" smile, cause it looks so fake... that being said, i'm all for dental surgery, but the too big, too white, too even, too flawless teeth look *too* fake...

someone else mentioned jewel should fix her teeth, but i think that looks cute on her, those riders... keanu reeves as well, has a little crooked one down bottom, but it gives his smile character... and faye dunaway's teeth already looked good...

Vix aka Team Aniston

I wonder what he ate to make his teeth so gnawed at. Nuts, hard candy or was he a secret crack head, dunno. ;)

I agree with one of the posters, perfect teeth are passe. Notice how commericials and other media is featuring models, actors and others with "real" teeth. Real people look different and that is how the World Turns.

f***ihatethiskid

NICK NEED HAIR PLUGS NOW TOOOOOOOOOO OH AND UMMMMM SOME ACTING LESSONS! THAT WILL COMPLETE THE BIGGER PICTURE , SADLY A PERSONALITY TRANSPLANT ISNT AVAILABLE

Miss Sugarpuff

Wasn't he foxy in Valley Girl? Teeth and all....he should have left them that way. skip the hair plugs and plastic surgery and been a fantastical character actor. He's on his way to looking like Liberace.....sigh......

Corey Feldman is the king of douche Bags!

The first picture looks like a goat...

LoCharlie

You're reporting this NOW??? What, out of 'stories' or something??? I noticed the new teeth a while ago (years+) ....Hell.... I remember in "Valley Girl".....I thought.....(forgive me!!)----Why is this guy playing the --so called (Sorry again)--> "stud" to steal away the popular girl? Yes, he was playing a punker......but.......HUH? I was like, are you kidding me??? When he smiled......those teeth---......EW!!! (I'll burn for saying that....sorry).
anyhoo.....A little late on the "reporting" of that now, hello??

BTW, SOOOOOOOO glad he did have them done!!!!!!!!!!!! WHEW!! Thought that when I watched V.G.and a couple other flicks over his early acting days....I couldn't get over his teeth --Hell, I had braces before that movie(VG) came out.....and my teeth weren't as .....(sorry) JACKED as his were..............and to have an Uncle who could've helped him get them.....besides he helped him get work in acting--come on....he did (wink wink).....why not, uhhh.. braces?

ANYHOO.....that's so mean of me........yet....to read this??? Now?? LOL...........But---I was wondering when someone would say something about his fix-when it happened (or why not suggest he should earlier?)........and I think this is the FIRST article I have come across about it, though, wondered when it would be mentioned.......But, NOW??? Wayyyyy years later?

LOL

Lorrana Leonel

É só um filme " Nicolas Cage " é o melhor "my best" amo muito ele > mesmo com os dentes mais podres, mesmo com ele pobre ou rico!!
eu serei pra sempre a fã nº1 dele!!
Nicolas I LOVE YOU "FOREVER"
***** ESSE É O MELHOR ATOR DE TODOS OS TEMPOS, COM MAIS DE 65 FILMES, NÃO É PRA QUALQUER 1 NÃO!*****
Se quiserem informações dele, eu tenho tudoo!!

"MUITOS TENTAM, POUCOS CONSEGUEM"

BYE>LORRANA LEONEL!