Daisy de la Hoya 911 -- 'There's An Exorcism Here!'

6/19/2009 5:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

This is a first ... a 911 call asking for an exorcism specialist. The dude who made the 911 call for "Rock of Love 2" "star" Daisy de la Hoya said Daisy was making all sorts of Linda Blair moves. The fire department listed the call as "possible overdose," which Daisy later denied.

Daisy de la Hoya: Click to listen

Janet

An overdose! Are you kidding! That's just Daisy's personality. Bret Michaels should have picked Daisy to begin with. She was willing to give up everything for him. Brett's loss.

hahahaha!

Hahaha, have you ever seen this girl on Rock of Love.. she has some sort of weird hand/arm/neck/head/face torrets attack, add her hitching gasping fake cries, you would know why this poor guy thought she needed an excorsist!!! Too funny.

justsaying

She is very good looking and has a killer body, but man, she is about as screwed up as a soup sandwich.

hahahaha!

she has her cute moments but if her show Daisy of Love is any indication of her real personality Brett is LUCKY he didn't pick her. She is terrible to the guys and so self important it's maddening. I wish TMZ could get some pre-boob, pre-bleach, pre-lip job pics and do one of those guess who this is spots! ... get to work boys!!

Joanne

I think by Brett not picking her, she is going off the deep end, personality wise. She seemed fine to me, during her Rock of Love Days. I watched her each week.. Yes, Bret should have picked her....

hahahaha!

She doesn't need a boyfriend she needs a baby sitter, maybe Ricky can apply for the position.

noyankhere

not another ugly fugly dumb blonde bimbo on the tv??? paris hilton got company

Chiefs

BRETT CAN GET A LOT BETTER. YES SHE IS BEAUTIFUL BUT ALWAYS LOOKS LIKE SHE IS ON DRUGS

blondegal222

she always makes weird movements like spasms.

Random Guy

She looks like an UGLY tranny.

JAIMIE

This girl is nasty ass trash. Has anyone seen her new show on VH1.. Daisy of Love? She acts like a total addict...and these stupid ass guys are all over her. I know it's bad but I still tune in every week to watch.....

ex lax

she might be allergic to blowtox an silicone an all the fake-up she wears to make herself look presentable !

pam

I actually feel for this girl. She clearly is in need of some help, hope she gets it :) Prayers for Daisy!

PEPSI Generation

I CAN CURE HER

PEPSI Generation

TWO MILLION for 24 songs WOW what a RIP OFF.I should have payed the 4grand what Was I THINKING

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments