OMG! Nick & Miley

Are Totally Together!

6/19/2009 5:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

And the only reason we know for sure is because Joe Jonas opened his mouth and blurted it out on national TV.

Jonas Brothers: Click to watch
The evangelical Christian dandy boy banders were on "Larry King Live" last night when Joe spilled the beans that it's game on for Nick and Miley Cyrus -- ironically blowing it moments before talking about the importance of keeping their relationships "private."

That noise you hear is the sound of tweenage girls sharpening their Hello Kitty pocket knives.

jbrocks

how can everybody saw that miley is a slut or anything, you are talking about a 16 year old girl! it is not like you are talking about a 30 year old, u are ruining her confidence! she is a great person and so is nick! dont bag on people cus they are stars, they have friends too they are noral people! i love miley and nick and joe and kevin ! they are great! y do u care if she is dating someone? get a life, or if u do say something then u shoul say u r happy for them because they are learning about relationships growing up! and dont EVER call the jonas brothers "dandy boys", just because they are going to b kind to girls, doesnt mean they are gay or weird, they are my role models(Joe, nick,kevin, and miey cyrus! if ur son or daughter was 16 or 19 or 21 and having sex then u would have A PROBLEM WITH THAT! i bet if the jonas brothers didnt have purity rings and was sleeping around with people then u would have a problem with that! so shut up and stop dissing miley,joe,nick,kevin, and any other disney star!

First whores!

Ashlee. For a minute I thought you didn't care about me anymore but then you talked about whipping my azz. You know that is my favorite. You kinky devil! I'm glad we are friends again.
Since we are friends again , I hate Miley also.

Ashley

First whores!

The only reason Ashley hates Miley is because of pure jealousy. Miley is 16 , beautiful and successful. Ashley is old , has way too much time on her hands and like the others said, probably fat and ugly.
Don't hate loser. Get a life for yourself before you go and hate on successful people.

First whores!

16. Its a dam good thing TMZ doesn't post stuff about Casey Anthony....then you would see the dam devil in me come out!!!!

That isn't the devil that is your stomach.

Ashley

JODI, how lame can you be??? Come on chick, come back with something better than that, you big dummy
Better watch out b4 I make Jermaine kick your ass.....dont make me, but I will

Mikey

Miley a role model? LOL. That whore was dating a 22 year old man when she was 15 years old and nobody including her father said anything about it.

Ashley

JERMAINE...........ohhhhh JERMAINE, PLEASE GET OVER THERE AND KICK JODI'S SMELLY AZZ.....I'M TOO BUSY SIPPING AWAY IF you dont, I'll kick your azz

First whores!

Anything for you Ashlee!!!

Jodi bedda watch her back. Don't talk bad bout my girl Ash!

ellie

wow...i hate it when people defend these stars when they do nothing for you...they all could kick rocks...

TMZ hits a new low

What a bunch of befuddled dorks. That said, I just learned the name of the cute one: Kevin. If he were in his 40s, then he'd be hot. I saw him wear an scarf around his neck like Elvis. Play on, player!

Ashley

ABOUT DAM TIME JERMAINE!!!! Now when your done with that trick, get that HO Megan's sister
I'm tryin to relax, all these jealous girls are tryin to attack your Ash.........:-)
now i'm gonna get another drink, by the time I get back, I want their azz whipped! HEAR ME?!!!!

roxxi

I was gonna comment about the Jonas Brothers but this fight between ASHLEE and JERMAINE is just too funny.

First whores!

I got you sweetie! Can I have a sip of that drink when I get back?

Princess

What? No time did they say that Nick was Miley's bf again we all know
that Joe and Kevin have a gf Joe kinda always switches to another girl
every 3 months. Kevin has been with his for a while and I think they
treat Miley as Nick's sort of gf because they dated for a long time
and she is very much in his life Nick and Miley are best friends his
brothers assume they will be together again :)

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments