Britney Gets the Runs

6/23/2009 1:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Looks like someone had one too many orange Fantas -- because yesterday in L.A., Britney Spears booked it to el baño faster than you could say "Where the potty at?"

Britney Spears: Click to watch

Melissa

I also notice that she was in and out of there so fast, she obviously didn't wash her hands. That's just gross not washing your hands at a gas station bathroom.

Didn't she go into the store and come out with food that she ate with her dirty pee hands, just gross. At least use hand sanitizer girl.

.............

Is she gaining again?

Aussie Mom

Why doesn't she stay home and use her own bathroom? Nope gotta get in front of the paps every single minute of every single day...

SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE

@whosthis

Nah, just because the Trailer Trash she is and the stupid sheet she does. That alone would make me bann her name/images and music from my daughter.
Not to mention the fact she is a FAKE entertainer who lip syncs 110%. Is Fugly as Fergie and in Trailer trash with pee pee hands now.
Nasty
Nasty
Nasty. But you already knew that

Muzzy

I see the laxatives are kicking in.

SERIOUSLY!!!

another sloooow day @ TMZ when the only news is Brit running to the potty? Come on get some GOOD gossip; so a little investigative reporting or something (I can't believe I wasted my time to comment on this trivia! sheeeez, now I'm disappointed in ME!)

ski-ball master

"Hurry I gots to drop a deuce y'all " !!!

who dat

Britney is a disgusting pig. Can you imagine what it smelled like after she was done in the bathroom. Probably peeled the paint off of the wall.

iLoveCars

I HAVE JUST FOUND!!! a really really good site…
It contains crash news, Wrecked cars, live accidents, funny videos with sexy girls, super cars, test drive, show your ride... everything! just type AUTOSTRADA80 on your browser to check it.
It is definitely worth visiting it! ,ioliu

iLoveCars

I HAVE JUST FOUND!!! a really really good site…
It is definitely worth visiting it! k89o9

Law

I'm just surprised they still let her drive

Biff

Could you just imagine the DINGLE BERRYS that were probably left in her @ss crack, along with some Cling on Toilet paper......I bet the paps were sick enough to check and see if there was some Skid Tracks left in the Toilet after she left.,...

for now

Britney underwear is prettier than the faces
of all you jealous losers.

musikchic2009

Oh be nice peoples! I'm sure your bladder can hold that pee in just as good after having two babies as before. And you know, its good to see a celebrity so down to earth that their not afraid to use a gas station restroom! As for TMZ...Stawkerssss!!! Isn't that illegal? Hahaha

Pat

Wtf why is every idiot on here giving her a hard time?

What, you guys don't go to the bahtroom? What, you guys have never had to go sooo bad that you had to run?

She's a person too. jesus christ.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments