Perez to GLAAD -- Now I'm Mad!

6/23/2009 9:04 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Perez HiltonGLAAD was furious when they heard Perez Hilton used a gay slur to attack Will.I.Am on Sunday night -- and even asked for an apology -- but now Perez is ticked off at the organization for being ticked at him. Follow that?

Hilton, a former GLAAD employee, tells TMZ:

"I am saddened GLAAD chose to victimize me further by criticizing me for how I non-violently dealt with a very scary situation that, unfortunately, turned violent. While I doubt I will get an apology from GLAAD, nor do I expect one, I would just hope people know how difficult it is to intellectualize a situation and think rationally when a thug disguised as a musician is screaming at your face and intimidating you. I am just very fortunate and grateful that nothing more serious happened to me."

sweet

Wow... here is 100 and something NEGATIVE comments about that gay-hating gay guy "who cares Hilton"! HAHAHAHHAHAHA! No one likes you pervertez ... go home now, with your tail between your fat little legs, and shut up before someone else hits you!

AGip

I love Perez Hilton and his gossip column but guess what this isnt a nice world full of teddy bears and lollipops. Grow some balls and deal with the fact that you got hit cause you were talking s***.

Sean

GLADD's statement was right! Perez lowered himself (if that's possible) even lower.

I hope this is the start of Perez's downfall. I can't stomach him!

Tito

Perez is a joke. He tried to handle it in a non-violent way? He screamed a degrading word that he himself would never want to be called! That is NOT non-violent. Had he said the N word, you better believe Al Sharpton would be demanding an apology. Why is GLAAD's request any different?

Perez... you are victimized because you are constantly playing the victim. Get over yourself and do some real good in the world.

scout1

Finally, people are seeing Perez for what he is-a little screaming,crying punk! He just happened to run up against someone who is not going to kiss his a$$ to get in his stupid blog! Ex-Miss USA ought to be laughing now!

Mary

Poor you, Perez Hilton. That must have been really, really scawy for you. Does poor Perez need his mommy?

Kate

I wonder if Perez would accept inability to 'intellectualize' a heated situation as an excuse from anyone else. I understand what he's saying, and I agree that things are said in the heat of the moment sometimes that are thoughtless and inappropriate. I'm willing to bet he'd be all over a straight man or woman who'd said the same thing, though. While I don't condone violence, Perez is an ass.

biscuit

Sorry Perez.. I have to agree with GLAAD on this one..
as a gay man.. you should have NEVER uttered that word... what exactly did you think was going to happen? it's a disgusting word that we have been trying for years to get out of the mouths of people, and you turn around and blow it in an instant.
I'm sure some of your die hard followers will have your back. But I for one think you were wrong, and you should apologize. Just as whoever hit you should. they shouldn't have hit you, but had you just walked away, perhaps they wouldn't have. you sank to the lowest common denominator, and you embarrass me personally as a gay person for the way you handled yourself. making the excuse that "you couldn't think rationally". That word should be so far out of your vocabulary it should have NEVER even been a choice. you attack people on a daily basis.. you reap what you sow honey.. I'm surprised it hadn't happened before now. So instead of playing the victim, why don't you take a step back and look at the situation and accept your responsibility for some of it. You owe ALL of the gay community an apology.
biscuit

Jodi

I used to like him, but his behavior with this whole situation pisses me off. He is being a complete drama queen and a hypocrite! He would be mad if someone referred to him by that name, so how dare he use it himself!!!

chris

what gives him the right to use that slur gay or not no one has the right to call someone else that he deserved to get hit

Michael Madsen

Being Homosexual is soooo.... Gay... isn't it.

Smart

Is Perez really serious about this? WE ALL SAW THE VIDEO and he was clearly the aggressor! Videos and pictures DO NOT LIE! And it's funny when the black guy from Grey's Anatomy called the gay guy a f*gget he was blasted in the media and you people STILL WON'T let it go! But when Perez does it it's OK? Because he himself is gay? What if it was Will who called him that? Perez would then use that as an excuse and talking all about his stupid gay rights!

patilee

Waaaaaaaaaa Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

BULLYBOY

big girls do cry!

Daddy-O

If there is anyone- ANYONE- on this planet that needs a serious beat down, its Perez Hilton.

This guy is the most mean-spirited, shallow, attention whore out there who thinks nothing of dragging people's name through the mud. He has no respect, no decency, no class, and is a man in body only.

He gets slapped around, and he whines to his on-line friends like a 11 year old girl.

He is sickening on all levels.