Farrah Fawcett -- Grim Reports

6/24/2009 9:07 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Farrah FawcettFarrah Fawcett is reportedly close to death.

Numerous reports have surfaced that family members are gathering for their final goodbyes.

Farrah's health has been deteriorating ever since she was diagnosed with anal cancer three years ago.

We just spoke to Farrah's rep, who would only tell us, "She continues to be treated for her condition."

John

Farrah, thank you for the forty years you have given us through your work. May god bless you and give you peace and comfort. You will be missed by millions, loved until the end of time. You will always be America's Angel - forever our beloved icon. You have inspired my life through my photography, I am greatful to have lived during your lifetime. love and tears always - John

pam

People just have no decency anymore. Those of you who are posting these vial, disrespectful, hateful remarks....you are in my prayers. How can you sleep at night? I hope you have time to repent before your judgement day.

PrettyIrishWoman

Blessings to you, Farrah. May you be surrounded by angels and God's never-ending love.

cheesecake

I would like to say you are all in my prayers and that Farrah you are a beautiful person you are well thought of and loved by so many people. Family you are thought of at this time.
God Bless

aniteh

According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, "Certain populations may be at higher risk for HPV-related cancers, such as gay and bisexual men." Most anal cancer cases are HPV-related. Just goes to show you that sodomy is wrong and a sin for a reason.

MAMMIE

I REALLY LIKE FARRAH AND I THINK SHE HAS A BEAUTIFUL MIND AND SOUL. GOD HAS BLESSED HER FAMILY WITH MEMORIES AND LOVE. RELEASE HER SO SHE MAY HAVE EVERLASTING LIFE. ITS TIME FOR PEACE. SHE WILL BE MISSED.

kingsmess

Farrah, you gave it your best shot but when its your time unfortunately it is your time. You were a great actress and a beautiful lady. You have suffered enough...hopefully for your sake you will get to have your son by your side one last time. Rest in peace and know a lot of people loved and appreciated you!

not to be known

Can you all please GROW UP?? This woman is dying from Cancer, let her and her family rest. LOOK UP CANCER and read more about it, before making very stupid comments.

lance

R.I.P awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

mt

If she is really dying then God Bless her. I really puts things in perspective. She was the California beach blonde sex symbol and to see her whither away is just sad. I hope that her death results in something positive.

Seriously....

To all the people posting inconsiderate, disgusting things on here....you know what they say about karma, right? I don't care if you ARE in the 6th grade. You should know better! Shame on all of you who are posting such awful things!

hahahaha!

Yeah well HPV is also around the cause for about 80% of all cervical, vulva and vaginal cancers too so I guess heterosex is also wrong and a sin? Moron.

Mariah

Oh, please. You don't have to have had anal sex to get rectal cancer. My French/Spanish high school teacher died of it and she was single and unattached. So unattached that she adopted 2 little girls, 1 from El Salvador and 1 from Peru. She had never married and was not seeing anyone. I know we don't know our teachers as "adults" when we are in high school but I seriously doubt (after a life of relative solitude) she was having men over to have anal sex with when she had a 5 and 7 year old in the house.

I am not disagreeing with those who have literature supporting that the risk of rectal cancer is higher as a result of partaking in anal sex. Frankly I don't know enough about it, but it is not the only way to get that sort of cancer.

Anon

Such an icon and such a classy women. The jakckoff poster for the 60s babies, don't fret, your dad probably had the reminiscent red bathing suit on the wall as well.

I hope she recovers, but if its meant to be, I do wish that she leaves without any unnecessary pain.

Terri

With all my heart and soul and everything that I am...I am so sorry.