Liz Taylor -- 'Too Devastated' to Comment

6/25/2009 9:46 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Liz Taylor Michael Jackson
TMZ has just heard from Elizabeth Taylor's people who tell us:

"Dame Elizabeth Taylor is too devastated by the passing of her dear friend Michael Jackson to issue a statement at this time."

Taylor, who was a close and dear friend to Jackson for several years, was the one who dubbed him the "King of Pop."

Funny Though.

TJ TOO FUNNY!

Amazing

What do we (the public) do to these people?? They seem to be so miserable, and yet they have everything we think we would want. I believe that Liz Taylor is a real friend and that she really loved Michael. He told the Rabbi that all he ever wanted was love and had never felt it, but maybe they just can't feel it no matter how much they get. There is something missing that they try to medicate away. I fear that Obama is like that. The whole world is not enough. RIP gentle Michael.

s.b

"He told the Rabbi that all he ever wanted was love and had never felt it..."

Love does not really exist; you've got to do what you like and that will make you happy. Maye he was doing too many things that he did not like.

Leonidas

When I heard this I was surprised. I thought Liz Taylor was dead.

Helen

After I heard about Micheal Jackson's passing I thought of You Mrs Elizabeth Taylor and his much loved children. You have been a true friend to him and glad that he had some genuine in his short lived life, you loved him for him being himself. I hope you get to read this message. My deapest sympathies for your loss Mrs Taylor. God Bless you & hoping for you to have some peace to greive at this time...... love Helen

Chet

I expected her to be there. She's like a mother to Michael. Bless her heart!

marie cornel

I believe Liz Talyor and Michael had more than just a "friendship:. I think they were(ifyou can imagine it) lovers. I think
they had a very physical and loving relationship. If he had sex with any woman it was with Elizabeth Taylor. I totally understand
why she cannot go public. And I pray that this doesn't take her next. But it might. I think Michael leaving will be the thing
to take her away from this world. I believe all of this because I am also a great Liz Taylor fan.

Michael J. Jackson Fan

You are also LOVED Ms. Taylor.

me

I always thought she would die before him :(

michele

did you mean to write "too devastated" ? or "too deWasted"? the latter is probably more appropriate...

Dottie

She was always by his side for everything and threw everything thats a true friend

Kelly

Of course she is.

Sweet Ms. Taylor I thought of you first. You of all people knew what Michael went through. Being used and abused, chewed up at 10 years old, and always, always seeking normalcy and true (not used) loved. You loved him and tried so hard to protect him and shelter him. My love and deepest sympathies (and also thanks) for loving dear Michael and trying to be his family.

TJ

So she issued a statement saying she can't issue a statement? Ooooooookay.

denieseh

God bless Liz Taylor. She is such a goddess.

Valerie