Hurricane Hits Louisiana Capitol

6/25/2009 1:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Why not let Hurricane Chris rap about Halle Berry inside the Louisiana House of Representatives -- it's not like they have anything more important to be doing there, right?

The rapper, a.k.a. Chris Dooley, Jr., was recently honored by his home state. But instead of giving him a key to the city or some random certificate of congratulations, they gave him the House floor -- and he brought his beats.

ashley

I LOVE how close minded people think so poorly of Louisiana. Um bet ya never been here dumbas*es. Anywho, yea that vid sucks, almost as bad as ''fry'' prob does.

OleBOy

this is embarrassing . Mr.Jindal you will never get to run in 2012 if this keeps happening

dress like hurricaine use my rep code AE31753 at mlink save 20 %.

something smells

UNBELIEVABLE

Zoya

Stupid- And here I thought Lousiana had more class--- Guess I was wrong----

Jen

I am BEGGING you to please tell me that this is a joke. Is this really what our youth has turned into?

jlove

I couldn't even listen past the first 30 seconds. It sounded ignorant and besides, I couldn't understand what he was saying. And black people wonder why they are labeled.

Fan Since 2007!!!

Can't watch the video. The description alone offends me.

myt23

Yep, thats Louisiana for you. Haha. I grew up there.

Helllloooo

I'm currently live in the New Orleans metro area. This is thoroughly embarrassing and most Louisiana residents will agree with me. I hope the person who okayed this buffoonery is fired.

Ultraworld

That's downright scary

lost in lalaland

That's one of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen.

jlove

This is for Ash the "Great".....I have travelled all over, including Louisiana. It is a beautiful state, but it is also poor and ghetto which ruins it. This person speaking in the video is exactly like the type of people I came in contact with there. Uneducated and try to "conversate" (haha this is my favorite word black people use and think it's real, shows how ignorant they really are). I will never return because there are better places out there I can go to without fear of getting mugged by some guy whose house blew away in a storm that he cannot afford to fix.

sporter

Good grief. They're suppose to be in the final stages of preparing the budget (it's due at 6 pm tonight) and Jindal is threatening a veto. I can't believe they stopped for this nonsense.

Erin

WOW.... that women is even looking at him like WTF?!?!?!? That is just funny, but awful at the same time!

D

Is this real? I mean seriously? I weep for this country. I really do... . look at far we've come.