Jacko's Mom Arrives at Hospital

6/25/2009 7:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Katherine Jackson, Michael's mom, just arrived at UCLA hospital to be with the rest of the family.

media_removed.jpg

michael jackson's mom

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

vicki

yes it is sad that MICHAEL JACKSON has died and i cant seem to accept it either but --- has any one got any information on who has the 3 children ? nothing has been said about who's care they are in now at this time maybe debbie roe has her 2 but what about the 3rd one and you all must know that the oldest one at least has got to be reading about the post made on here and every where else --- give the children some respect and let them remember ther father in there own loving way not the harsh comments posted here --- have a heart and let the children cherish there momories. keep your nasty comments to your self or amoung your groups of your selves ..... GOD has judged let it be ..please let it be

1947 days ago

tommy

soo sad for the jackson family, but at least now the family of farrah fawcett can mourn in peace

1947 days ago

Pebbles

I can't begin to express how hurt I am. I loved him b/c I felt different like him. He was such a wonderful person. He will be missed, but never replaced. I love you Michael. YOUR JUST ANOTHER PART OF ME!

1947 days ago

Ces, Philippines

YOU GUYS FROM TMZ, YOU DON'T HAVE ANY KINDNESS LEFT IN YOUR BODIES...

CAN YOU GUYS PLEASE STOP CALLING MICHAEL "JACKO"??? CAN'T YOU GUYS GIVE RESPECT TO THE MAN'S LAST MOMENT ON THIS EARTH???

GIVE AT LEAST A LITTLE RESPECT, EVEN FOR MICHAEL'S MOM KATHERINE, HIS FAMILY AND HIS KIDS...

SHAME ON YOU GUYS!!! ;(

1947 days ago

just sayin

None of us knows what went on with the little boys he was accused of harming, so no one can say they do. Remember that in a time of death the nasty comment are not hurting the deceased.. he's gone all they do is hurt the survivors, especially his children. Have respect for them if not for him. And TMZ your reporting is great except for calling him Jacko not needed at this time.

1947 days ago

Apriss

My great Uncle is Smokey Robinson. My father is Roland Bynum and he is a Dj for KJLH (Stevie Wonder's radio station) My father and older sister has pictures with the Jackson's. I never met Michael but I can moon walk and air walk like him. He inspired my dancing still to this day. I'm wearing the glove, and buttons of him, oh yeah I have on loafers today. Check me out on twitter! Twitter/Apriss

1947 days ago