Johnny Depp -- The Wrestler?

6/25/2009 2:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Here's Johnny Depp, 46, at the premiere of his latest film in L.A. on Tuesday (left) -- and reassembled "Wrestler" star Mickey Rourke, 55, in London earlier this year (right).

Johnny Depp and Mickey Rourke

Neither is in costume.

We're just sayin'.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

RourkeFan

Once again TMZ bashes Mickey. Johnny Depp and MR are both incredible actors, and buddies in real like. Mickey is not a druggy or alcoholic. Although there may be some similarity they are at least a decade apart in ages. As far as I'm concerned both look great. Mickey had to have plastic surgery because his face got smashed in from boxing. You people need to get a life. I'd do em both.

2cute4u

Oh, but they do look a like. Or why would tmz do it? You silly fans need to get a grip on reality, The dude is getting OLD!!!
Need to find yourselves a new idol to fawn all over, this one has had it.

2cute4u

by the way, Lexie
I think Johnny still smokes, not as much as he used to. He stated that he cut back to about three to four a day. He needs to go cold turkey because he's been in the oven to long and is getting a little dry if you know what I mean. But if Marion Collitard doesn't mind it, more power to her. Oh, by the way to all of you Johnny and Vanusa fans, Marion is Johnny's new Girl.

lexie

June 28 9:15
Hey 2cute4u,
The blonde girl on the TMZ show got it right when she said that the little man is not looking to good these days. See, people can see the truth. His fans on this board are in denial. He looks like a crazy person. Dresses a strange as Michael Jackson did. Who incidentally was two inches taller than the Pirate. And I always thought Jackson was short!
Did you see the pirate in New York with that BIG scarf around his neck? What a weirdo!
I don’t know if he still smokes. He claims that he has quit. I find that hard to believe. He was smoking two packs a day! Well he’s alone with Collitard in London. I wonder if the little drunk is going to get wasted and hit on her again? He calls himself the little drunk.. so I can. Don’t know why he would do that, but I assume he knows he’s small

rachel

HOW CAN YOU COMPARE JOHNNY WITH THAT MAN? I CANT BELIVE IT, ARE YOU CRAZY??? NO WAY AT ALL!!!!!!! JOHNNY IS UNIQUE, GORGEOUS ,NICE AND BEAUTIFULL!!!!!,WHAT THE HELL HAPENS WITH YOU????? LIKE JOHNNY DEPP FAN I TELL YOU THAT TAKE OUT JOHNNY PICTURE OF THIS PAGE!!!! JOHNNY NEVER BE LIKE THAT ,!!! I BEG GOD THATJOHNNY WILL BE BEAUTIFULL FOR EVER !!! COMPARES JOHNNY DEPP WITH SOMEONE BEAUTIFULL LIKE MEGAN FOX , OR ZACK EFRON., UNDERSTAND IT YOU IDIOTS TMZ JOHNNY IS GORGEOUS AND STOP ENVY HIM!!!!

2cute4u

First of all Rachel,
Johnny, not a bad looking gent, but no way gorgeous. He does look a lot like Mickey Rourke in this photo. It is comparable. I know it comes to a shock to you, but you need to get a grip. Johnny, a mere mortal, isn't what you imagine in your head. He is getting old and will get older if life permits him to have that chance. You need to grow up and except that.

2cute4u

Hey Lexie,
Did you see the review they gave "Public Enemies"?
Think you should read it,

lexie

June 30 11;50
Hey 2cute4u,
What review did you read? Was it bad? Most of the ones I saw were OK. They sure are doing a lot of publicity for this movie. We will see if it does well. The little man looked old again at the London Premier. He wore that same stripped suit and glasses.
To all his weird fans out there… Get a clue.. He’s going to look like Rourke soon enough! The Pirate already dresses like him!

2cute4u

Lexie,
Actually that ratings have been mediocre. They haven't been what was expected and mostly a disappointment for most. One head line stated "A Bullets Short of a Shootout", which should give some indication that it was a hit and miss. There was no real character development, facts were blurd with legend, and no real action. Someone said they actually fell asleep during half of the movie, another said it was way too long they could of condensed it down and taken out the over the top romance between Dillinger and Frechett, which in reality never really exsisted. All in all, no one should be looking to see this gets any awards at the Oscars.

lexie

July 1 1:16
Hey 2cute4u, I read the reviews on one of Pirate’s web sites. They were mostly good. Probably because those freaky fans of his would only post the good ones! I don’t think this is the film that will give him an Oscar. That’s was all the devoted ones want. Sorry little man, not this time!

2cute4u

Lexie,
Of course the reviews posted on the his fan website are going to be favorable, that's why it's a fan website. You need to read articles from the new york times, the new yorker, and well known critics. Rotten Tomatoes is a good one. They had a mixture of reviews about the film.
Oh, and the little pirate just can't keep his hands of his co star, Marion Collitard. He has got it bad for this one. I wouldn't be suprised if he kicks Vanessa to the curb, that's if he hasn't already.

2cute4u

Hey Lexie,
I tried to post a message yesterday but it didn't go through. Well anyway, here was what I was going to ask you. Did you see the site where they had the premier in London? Johnny had his hands all over Marion Collitard again. Course, the poor guy can't help it, she is pretty. And after all, if you had to look at Vanusa day in day out you would want somebody else too. Our little pirate professed that he spoke to Marion in French while on set so that others could not understand what was being said. He stated that he was talking about the crew members, but he ain't fooling no one. He was sedusing Marion Collitard.

lexie

June 3, 6:34

Hey 2cute4u,

I saw all the pictures including the ones from the premier in France. Yes it looks like he likes touching her. I think she’s a little taller than he is. He should keep his hands to himself in public. BUT the little pirate likes sticking it to HIS GIRL.. Meaning the mother of his children. The one he won’t marry and won’t share his money with. I have a feeling he wouldn’t marry or share his money with this new French possible fling ether. I wonder what his male friend thinks. He’s always with him.

Jasmine

they are good friends in real life. Maybe they've hung out together so long they started dressing/looking alike. It can happen.

2cute4u

Lexie,
Don't you think it is odd that Vanessa wasn't at any of the premiers, especially the one in Paris? Why isn't she making any appearances? Is she jealous? Why should she be jealous if Johnny is being true? What's the real story here? The more I think about it, the more I think that John Christopher Depp Jr. is a cheating dog.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments