Justin Timberlake -- 'We Have Lost a Genius'

6/25/2009 11:21 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We just heard from Justin Timberlake, who tells us:

Justin Timberlake
I can't find the words right now to express how deeply sadden [sic] I am by Michael's passing. We have lost a genius and a true ambassador of not only Pop music, but of all music. He has been an inspiration to multiple generations and I will always cherish the moments I shared with him on stage and all of the things I learned about music from him and the time we spent together. My heart goes out to his family and loved ones.

Timberlake has referred to Michael Jackson as his Idol in the past.

We the People

So, another child molester croaked? And it just happened to be Michael Jackson. Now the world is "greiving". Awwwwwww. Not me. I didn't know him personally. I just knew that he was a freak who couldn't keep his hands off kids. (And for ANYONE who thinks he was innocent, well, so was OJ.) My heart and prayers DO go out to his family though. Guess now all the kids will start lining up to lay claim to his estate. Oh well.

Micelle

I see that alot of Artis are talking about there feelings for Michael
Jackson but what i want to know is What Dose HES IDOL HAVE TO SAY
ABOUT THIS AND HOW DOSE ELIZABETH TAYLOR FEEL?....And where is she?

Justin REALLY did idolize Michael ...not like everyone says they did now that he passed... those poor kids..what will ahppen to them/??

joz

wow cant believe hes really gone

TMZ super slow b/c of his death....they were the first to report this

Tess T Cull

I, too, would like to release a statement. KARMA IS A BITCH.

The Mike and Jeff Show dotcom

So Michael Jackson went from crotch grabbing...to chest grabbing

tom

he's right we lost a big genius, the master of dance~

kelly

i love you michael...people.. please don't visit perez. any longer.. he is a monster on what he said before michale passend then took it off his site after he passed

The Dude

Genius? He must mean genus! meaning "a freak species of human that has it's skin color changed and it's face butchered to resemble someone else, while drinking wine and calling it Jesus juice and while sitting in an oxygen chamber playing with the bones of other malformed human beings".

...I think that's what he meant

MightyMad

5. I, too, would like to release a statement. KARMA IS A BITCH.

Posted at 10:45PM on Jun 25th 2009 by Dirty Diana

... What the hell does that mean? That would make sense if MJ when a couple of days after he was declared innocence, but it's like 7 years later now!
So Farah deserved it too for what she did to Lee Majors? And who Ed Mcmahon piss off that made Karma get him?!

In other words, Dirty Diana: you're a idiot.

MightyMad

5. I, too, would like to release a statement. KARMA IS A BITCH.

Posted at 10:45PM on Jun 25th 2009 by Dirty Diana

... What the hell does that mean? That would make sense if MJ went off a couple of days after he was declared innocence, but it's like 7 years later now!

In other words, Dirty Diana: you're a idiot.

Tess T Cull

In other words, Dirty Diana: you're a idiot.

Posted at 10:52PM on Jun 25th 2009 by MightyMad

Mighty Mad, sticks and stones may break my bones, but at least I can spell. By the way, he was never declared "innocence" to quote your word. It's called not guilt. Big difference. Anyway, I will pray that you get over your madness and come to your senses, and that karma doesn't bite your ass, too.

just me

Ok here is my statement :
He was mentally and physically abused as a child, He lived his adult life as a child, the childhood he was denied.
He never grew mentally as an adult. As he was the cash cow for the entire family, they looked the other way when his strange habits emerged.

In one of the child molestation cases, marks on his private parts were identified by the accuser and he had one room at Neverland filled with photos of Macaluley Culkin.

Off the wall - I would say so

amy

genius? What genius? Knowing how to appeal to the masses....that's not genius, just a little clever marketing. He was insane, abused, and for the most part retarded.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments