La Toya Races to Her Brother's Side

6/25/2009 7:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

La Toya Jackson was in tears as she ran inside the UCLA Medical Center to be with her brother. Sadly, Michael Jackson had already died.

media_removed.jpg

Michael Jackson Photos

Jada

godsgift: Get over it. I sure as hell can judge a child molester if I choose to because I can GUARANTEE you that I have never sinned in that manner. I have NEVER molested a child and then paid that child off. Public record.

wdwzd

MJ you got some splaining to do!

Tina Star

"GONE TOO SOON" written by Michael Jackson for a friend who passed away. How befitting it is for him today..."Like a comet blazing 'cross the evening sky,Gone too soon. Like a rainbow fading in the twinkling of an eye, Gone too soon. Shiny and sparkly and splendidly bright, here one day, gone one night. Like the loss of sunlight on a cloudy afternoon, Gone too soon. Like a castle built upon a sandy beach, Gone too soon. Like a perfect flower that is just beyond your reach
Gone too soon. Born to amuse, to inspire to delight, here one day,gone one night. Like a sunset dying with the rising of the moon, Gone too soon, Gone too soon"!
WE'LL MISS YOU MICHAEL! MAY YOU REST IN PEACE!!

Jesus juice

Why is she still wearing clothes of the 80's for Pete's sake???? (Actually "it" looks like Michael Jackson prior to the skin bleaching)

Midwest momma

This is not the time nor place to say such sick, immature things like she needs a face lift, about turds, nor child molestation. How easy to say such vulgar things hiding behind a computer isn't it? This is a time that a family just lost a loved one, and more important, children lost their father. No matter what others thought, people have to remember that. RIP Michael Jackson, I pray for strength for your family and children as I am a widow with young children as well. I hope the media gives the proper respect to give them some peace and quiet unlike what they did to Liam.

wdwzd

It's called kiddiediddleing

Mônica Andrade Fontes

Sou brasileira e compartilho com vcs essa dor da perca dessa estrela que foi Jackson. Meus pesames a família e a todos os americanos.

Photobrat

BetsyDisgusted -- Obviously, you must be doing the same thing as all of us, including TMZ since you're commenting on TMZ. If you think they're SICK, then why comment on this blog? TMZ is only doing their job - we, as a public, wouldn't know what's going on with our favorite stars, etc., if someone didn't report it. At least TMZ does an accurate, top-notch job.

ThaJackaL

WOW This is the worst day since SEP 13 1996 I swear this one hurts so much... MJ was the first singer I ever was a fan off... I'm a grown ass heterosexual male sitting here crying because a man I never met passed away.

What does that tell you on how important this man was to me, and all his fans...

emelly

i would like to condole all of the jackson familie whit ther lost

michael was a good and inspierd men . may his rest in paece
god did give us 50 year of a men that milions of person loved and cherishing him may god give the wold but above all
the familie the strength to move on . michael you have left a mark in are hearts

rest in paece

Photobrat

EXACTLY jadalee -- how retarded for people to be complaining about TMZ reporting "their" news, when they're on here "getting it!" Um, HELLO??

Mr.T not him the other one

Michael, you will be truly missed by millions. I'll be 52 next Friday,so I feel as if we grew up together.I still have all my cassettes and 8 tracks of your music. But, some day we will meet and share your great music. My prayers and thoughts are with your family. God Bless and RIP my friend

Terry

Sloane

This is very specifically meant for Poster #1 Billy Jean! How insensitive and unkind your statement is! At a time like this, the best you could do is offer an insult? I pray you never experience the pain that is so obvious on Latoya's face! What is really going on in this crazy world...? When did the overwhelmingly negative tear into your life, and make you so cold? I suggest you repent quickly...as what goes around comes around, and when it does...let me know how much of a lift you require! How unbelievably nasty....WOW!

KAYDE - Germany

I feel with her and the family
Kayde

Ann

Gah!!!!! That is so like him taking the attention off of Farrah and on HIM!!!! Sheesh!!!!!! However, they happen in threes. Ed McMahan, Farrah Fawcett...Micheal Jackson. Now all the kids of the world are saved from another PEDIPHILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!