Michael Jackson Dies

Celebs Go to Twitter

6/25/2009 8:13 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael JacksonSince news of Michael Jackson's death today, celebrity friends and fans have released the following reactions on their Twitter accounts:

Arnold Schwarzenegger:
We lost a great entertainer and a pop icon. My thoughts and prayers go out to Michael Jackson's family, friends and fans.

Diddy:
Michael Jackson showed me that you can actually see the beat. He made the music come to life!! He made me believe in magic. I will miss him!

Samantha Ronson:
His music is just as relevant now as it was the day they pressed record, I'm sure it will remain so for generations to come.R.I.P.Mr Jackson.

Dane Cook: I'm dedicating my show 2night to Michael Jackson. THRILLER got me laid. Well... At least thats what I told my friends.

Heidi Montag:
the world has suffered a GREAT loss today Michael Jackson my thoughts and prayers are with his family, friends, and fans God bless.

Ice T:
Rest In Peace Mike. People can say what they want but you were 100% original. WE will always love , miss & remember your GREATNESS.

John Mayer:
Dazed in the studio. A major strand of our cultural DNA has left us. RIP MJ. I think we'll mourn his loss as well as the loss of ourselves as children listening to Thriller on the record player.

Ashley Tisdale: So sad. Saying a prayer for Michael Jackson.

Miley Cyrus:
michael jackson was my inspiration. love and blessings

Ludacris:
If it were not for Micheal Jackson I would not be where or who I am today.His Music and Legacy will live on Forever.Prayers to the famR.I.P.

MC Hammer: I have no words.. I loved Michael Jackson.. RIP..

Kelly Rowland: Michael you left such a legacy on this earth, have touched SO MANY!!! We thank you for such a driving inspiration in music & our lives!! This has got to be one of the saddest days in music history!! Michael Rest In Peace! WE miss you!

Star Jones: Death comes to all. But great achievements build a monument." He IS and WAS the greatest entertainer of all times...Peace to you brother.

Lindsay Lohan
: NO OMG ... sending my love and prayers out to Michael and his family ... i feel sick..

Marlon Wayans: My prayers, my love, my heart goes out to michael jackson and the entire jackson family. I pray so hard for them. I'm crushed! Please pray.

Pete Wentz: Prayers and thoughts with michael jackson ... I haven't hope in so long that news isn't true.

Kim Kardashian: Wow I am truly in shock that Michael Jackson has passed away! I love u Jackson family, my prayers are with the whole family!

Ashton Kutcher:
Rip Sending love and light to family and friend but especially his kids.

Shanna Moakler: The hard thing about getting older is watching all those who inspired you pass, love to the jackson family..

Rachelle Lefevre: Rest in peace Farrah Fawcett & Michael Jackson. Condolences to their families.

Ashley

R.I.P Michael Jackson. You were such an inspiration to many all around the world and you will truly be missed. You will always be the KING OF POP. My condolences to the Jackson family.

dibbz95

omq who would have expected him to pass away?!michael jackson was the BEST & is still the best! i loved & still love him so much no matter what people say.Even though i haven't been around for all his years or even half of it but for my generation he is da BEST & for the generations to come he will be too.He might have died but his music lives on FOREVER

r.i.p Michael Jackson♥
prayers to you & your family

Linda sauers-Mills

I am deeply saddened by the loss of Michael Jackson. I remember my mom buying the album beat it for my birthday. I loved it and listned to it alot. My prayers go out to the Jackson family. Michael may you rest in peace. You are in a better place and out of pain. God Bless the children and his family.

Preston

Holy cow...I just found a detailed report and what happened at www.dailypennies.com/mjackson.htm

Crazy.

ladies on mars

i cant believe it! i cant believe it! michael was an inspiration for everyone!....i love him and him music will be allways in our hearts!

peace!

ebneila

Michael Jackson was a talented entertainer who let his vanity change him into something he wasn't intended to be. It has been a hidden fact Jackson wanted to take on the personna of the Disney animated character, Peter Pan, "the boy who never wanted to grow up". Through a series of radical surgeries, Jackson was determinded to alter his features to immulate Peter Pan. He went to great efforts to convince Steven Spielberg to produce the movie Peter Pan with Jackson as the main character.
When Spielberg turned down Jackson's proposal, Jackson was devastated to the point he never recovered

sad day in music

Sad day indeed. RIP Michael. You are a true legend and your music will live on.

brian

He's not dead. I think his nose just fell off!

Cj101

RIP Michael. You're gone, but your Music will live forever.

Holly M

Michael, we will miss you but know you are in a better place. God Bless you. Holly

kuta accommodation

Rest In Peace Mike. WE will always love , miss & remember your GREATNESS

kissmybutt

uh, and he moleste yours, Kricket????

emily

republican mensa

My prayers go to mj family and too farrah fawcett god bless u both and your loved ones. Two american icons are gone what a loss today

Marie Safi

This is a schock to the world. I pray that he had time to give his life to Christ before he left this earth. Let's pray for his family and children. They are really going to need it. A special prayer goes out to his mother. He had a close realtionship with her. No matter how many children you have, when you loose one, it hurts. I pray that God will send genuinely loving and caring people in his children's life to help lead and guide them.

Previous 15 Comments | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments