Michael Jackson Dies

Celebs Go to Twitter

6/25/2009 8:13 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael JacksonSince news of Michael Jackson's death today, celebrity friends and fans have released the following reactions on their Twitter accounts:

Arnold Schwarzenegger:
We lost a great entertainer and a pop icon. My thoughts and prayers go out to Michael Jackson's family, friends and fans.

Diddy:
Michael Jackson showed me that you can actually see the beat. He made the music come to life!! He made me believe in magic. I will miss him!

Samantha Ronson:
His music is just as relevant now as it was the day they pressed record, I'm sure it will remain so for generations to come.R.I.P.Mr Jackson.

Dane Cook: I'm dedicating my show 2night to Michael Jackson. THRILLER got me laid. Well... At least thats what I told my friends.

Heidi Montag:
the world has suffered a GREAT loss today Michael Jackson my thoughts and prayers are with his family, friends, and fans God bless.

Ice T:
Rest In Peace Mike. People can say what they want but you were 100% original. WE will always love , miss & remember your GREATNESS.

John Mayer:
Dazed in the studio. A major strand of our cultural DNA has left us. RIP MJ. I think we'll mourn his loss as well as the loss of ourselves as children listening to Thriller on the record player.

Ashley Tisdale: So sad. Saying a prayer for Michael Jackson.

Miley Cyrus:
michael jackson was my inspiration. love and blessings

Ludacris:
If it were not for Micheal Jackson I would not be where or who I am today.His Music and Legacy will live on Forever.Prayers to the famR.I.P.

MC Hammer: I have no words.. I loved Michael Jackson.. RIP..

Kelly Rowland: Michael you left such a legacy on this earth, have touched SO MANY!!! We thank you for such a driving inspiration in music & our lives!! This has got to be one of the saddest days in music history!! Michael Rest In Peace! WE miss you!

Star Jones: Death comes to all. But great achievements build a monument." He IS and WAS the greatest entertainer of all times...Peace to you brother.

Lindsay Lohan
: NO OMG ... sending my love and prayers out to Michael and his family ... i feel sick..

Marlon Wayans: My prayers, my love, my heart goes out to michael jackson and the entire jackson family. I pray so hard for them. I'm crushed! Please pray.

Pete Wentz: Prayers and thoughts with michael jackson ... I haven't hope in so long that news isn't true.

Kim Kardashian: Wow I am truly in shock that Michael Jackson has passed away! I love u Jackson family, my prayers are with the whole family!

Ashton Kutcher:
Rip Sending love and light to family and friend but especially his kids.

Shanna Moakler: The hard thing about getting older is watching all those who inspired you pass, love to the jackson family..

Rachelle Lefevre: Rest in peace Farrah Fawcett & Michael Jackson. Condolences to their families.

Previous 15 Comments | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43

Reachel Harris

How can michael be dead i just saw a add on 1 of his website saing that cirque du soleil and michael jackson back together again in 2011

LISA

IM A HUGE FAN OF MICHEAL JACKSON HE WAS AND ALWAYS LIVE IN ALL OF OUR HEARTS RIP

joan pope

this was a shocker michael had years left to be on gods land. he did not do what thay said he was a boy and loved to be with them he would not do or say the things they sad all he did was to show them fun and a good time that let them do what kids do he did not have bad bit of evil in him if i was his mum i would tak that family to court and sue them. he did a lot for childern and all he got was **** for it he was a loveiy man. all that time in court killed him bit by bit.his mum lost a son.

mary

michael jackson is best man ever you see him before and i he come back to us agian and i really miss him so much

Joanne

Its makes me sad at each June 25
Michael I miss you so much for me and you will always be the greatest of all time and I hope that justice will be done soon for you,
Love you and the kids xoxox

Dalia Ghobar Says..

Dalia Ghobar :
i see him Die little down This is such a shocker for me. I can WOW i am a huge fan of Michael Jackson. my Uncle
put me upon Michael Jackson when I was little. As I got older, I
started to listen to him myself. He was a natural in everything that he did. He was truly blessed to become the
greatest...not one of the greastest, the greatest singer and dancer of all time. Im already praying for his family that God will give them the strength to make through this tough time.
and Im going to continue to pray for this family. So I would like to say to the family stay strong
and know that God is going to see you through.

ashlee_mason

i no im late to comment but mi name is ashlee im 12 yrs old when michal died i had to cry mii self to sleep even though tht i never actually llisten to michal but i can tell tht he was the pop-king and no one nt even god can replace him with anybody but him WE will all dearly miss michal jakson when i look at him i see a man who belives and pushes hes self to the top Prays for michal and his family who has lost a dad,uncle,and of course a star! i love u michal

Chuck Mckee

I believe in doctor Murray. He is guilty. But for the family to come after him for the children who are going to be well off is absurb. The family needs to understand the nature of drug addiction mixed with super stardom is has we have seen so many times a lethal life style. Why? He was a munipulater And could get what ever he wanted. He ultimitly is responsible for his own death. Thats what drug addiction does. Im surprised he lived this long. If it wasnt doctor Murray. It would have been some one else. If the family wanted something for the children, they should have had a enough concern to get him into rehab thru their direct intervention. If my child or wife ever showed signs of addiction I I would do this very thing. Maybe they should talk to Dr. Drew. It was the drugs that ultimately killed him. The drugs he so sought after. Im sure Dr.Murray wasnt the only Doctor in his past he had convinced to give him the drugs. We have lost a great talent. And greed and money and fame and those behind the M.J. machine simply looked away. A man who watches watches an in justice and chocies to look away when he could help has selfish intentions for himself. Why didnt the family help him for so many years?

yo

michael jakson was my favorite.

soukaina

today is 15/04/2012 and I still miss michael he was a true man !!! an amazing father and I will always love him legend never die

Previous 15 Comments | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43