Michael Jackson 911 Tape On the Way -- REDIRECT

6/26/2009 1:27 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael JacksonThe Michael Jackson 911 tape will be released to the public within an hour and TMZ will stream it live.

Story developing...

COMMENTS

who dat

Perez is on suicide watch, as site traffic and advertisers drop to nearly none. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy. Take him OFF twitter to. This dbag is bad for society.

towelie

How does TMZ get the scoop way ahead of all other news sources?

Liberals Suck

Why can't you share your bed? The most loving thing to do is to share your bed with (little boys) someone. It's very charming. It's very sweet. It's what the whole world should do.
Michael Jackson

When alive, would you let your child sleep with this man in his bedroon?

Valerie

What is with everyone being so rude.
They sooner or later are going to release the phone call
through TMZ and the news, so what people have to know
about these things. And he was not guilty for this little
"pedophile" thing you guys have going on.
Be a little more mature about this.
Or just stop worrying about news on him.

Kim Bernard

I thought that was the most horrible thing they can do to somone the media harassed and torured this guy until his last breath was taken unbelievable there has to be some boundaries here the man was fighting for his life and all those selfish !@#%&*
wanted was a picture to continue humiliating this man he was a person that deserve respect and to be treated with some dignity. There are no words to express the lost of American legend he was outstanding he will be sadly missed.

Simply Crazy Crazy

I still can't believe he is really dead. I remember when he KL, he stopped at a local shopping mall called 1U to go to Toys R Us. When he arrived, and opened the car door, I called out 'Michael Jackson, I love you' and he said right back to me,' I love you, too'. It made my day!! I will miss you MJ. RIP

mitas kenya

what a shame the king of pop is gone .thats the way 4 all of us may he rest in peace..,

RyanSabotage

well, i wanna hear it
who cares what everyone else says

Amanda

RIP, dear Michael. I am positive that Ryan was there to greet you at the pearly gates. May you find you childhood in heaven...
Blessed Be,
--A fan

matthew

i can't believe some of the comments read on here. he was cleared on all charges of child molestation, yet you bully a dead human being for it. you all have no respect or dignity, and those who claim its hot in hell for michael, you'll soon know.

comeon

Hey TMZ, how are you going to stream the 911 call LIVE? I thought the call was made yesterday or did they wait until now to call 911? I would think you should say you are going to replay the 911 call.

disgusted with the press

The public release of the 911 audio is disgusting, completely insensitive and unnecessary. 911 audio should only be played in the courts for judges and jurors and NOT FOR PUBLIC ENTERTAINMENT!

Germany Crying (

We Love you Michael Jackson

† R.I.P †

Greeeetz From Germany !!!

Phil

I have reported this to the BBC i find it sick that the BBC is linking to a site that is basically has not editorial and that last time i checked he has never been found guilty.

MR Jacko! rip you are a great person!

alien agenda

How does TMZ get the info before the news media?

They have VERY deep pockets to pay people to leak news to them.

When will they get their own 24 hr news channel, thats what I want to know.

So, how do we watch the 911 tapes btw?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments