Jackson's Last Place of Residence

6/27/2009 10:33 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson was living in this Holmby Hills Mansion with his three children at the time of his death.

Michael Jackson Mansion

Jackson was renting the luxury home for $100,000 a month.

FluffyRoss

Elvis was once a resident of Holmby Hills.

Ashleeee

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS HOUSE IT WILL BE MINE REAL SOON

Daisy Puke

Was he slumming it or what? Thats the type house u live in when you are broke in Hollywood.

wendy

Slumming it? $100,000 a month is not slumming it. The home is absolutely gorgeous. Don't be jealous hon. I just bought you a nice piece of cardboard for you to live under that underpass.

ezra

FYI. The structure you're showing is actually only the guest house by the pool. The main house is behind the photographer. What we're looking at is tiny in comparison.

Gladys

no wonder Dr Feelgood! "OPPORTUNITY OF A LIFETIME"

Truth in advertising

Imagine if you socked your $100,000 payment each month into a motgage, you would get tax write-offs and have your OWN home instead of blowing $1,200,000 per year. but that's just me, I don't have 40 people recommending to me how to spend my millions and millions of $$$ (or taking it away from me since I am too addled most of the time) .

Sad, if they could only down size, and come back to reality, I mean really, what did he need that house for, and then always cry that he was broke, having to sell property, rights to the Beatles and more?

IhateJon

Here I'm thinking why a man who was having such money problems and pretty much broke need such a HUGE HOUSE and at $100,000 per month at that. I wan't at all thinking this house would be considered slumming it. Just the opposite. He should have been living in something much more conservative until he got his money problems back on track. What a waste of money!

who gives a shit

Why did he have to spend that much money renting a home when he had such huge money problems??? The estate is going to make a ton of money off him now and his children will be set for life as long as Joe Jackson can't get his hands on them or the $$$$

kerrybabyxx

Who owns the mansion,and who was the guy who phoned 911?

Daisy Puke

#4 and #9 please understand the sarcasm and sense of irony that was used in my original post.

Ashleeee

SHUT UP HOOOOOOOOOOOO NO ONE CARES ABOUT RE-READING POST SEND U BIG DUMMY!!!! # 13 #13 #13

akatheking

It`s cheaper to rent than own in the L.A area, and houseprices are going down-so renting is the smart thing to do.

Neverland cost him 1 million/month, so this was a steal in comparison.

What the Hell?

I agree with #2!
This is a beautiful house-the price just went up on it!
Obviously someone wanted Michael to continue to live in a lifestyle he was accustomed to-and he still got/gets royalties and had his concerts coming up-
He could have written a book or anything else and would have made $-
Jackson was a (Golden Goose)-when he put his mind to it!
P.S. I am broke and live in a one bedroom-and ride a bus for transportation-(I don't hate Jackson for living a wealthy
lifestyle-(#3/#4/#9)-the irony is there isn't it?- In the end he couldn't take it with him!
#2/#13 hang in there, hope you get it-you certainly have good taste!

who gives a shit

HEY ASHLEEEEEE OR IS IT ASSLEEEEEEEEEE? GROW UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments