Michael's Estate May Turn Around

6/27/2009 9:56 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's the ultimate irony -- Michael Jackson's death could make his struggling estate flush with cash.

It's simple math. Jackson spent millions of dollars every year. He was paying $100,000 a month just for renting the Holmby Hills house.

We're told the bottom line could get significantly better and quickly.

That brings up an obvious point -- with significant child support on the line, there's even more of an incentive for Debbie Rowe to fight for custody. If she does, there will be an epic fight between Rowe and Katherine Jackson.

illegalsmile

Gunther once, in palpable anger, said he wanted to kill Michael's father for what he did to Michael. I never knew for sure what he meant by this. He would never tell me. But over the years many of us who knew about what Gunther said, believed that Michael's father had his castrated so his soprano voice would stay with him his entire life.

Castration before puberty (or in its early stages) prevents a boy's larynx from being transformed by the normal physiological events of puberty. As a result, the vocal range of prepubescence (shared by both sexes) is largely retained, and the voice develops into adulthood in a unique way.

This is a photo of the most famous Castrato, Carlo Broschi Farinelli, whose body was exhumed for scientists to study the anatomical effects of castration. I post this photo because I believe Michael Jackson patterned his look after Farinelli in an attempt to tell the world what had happened to him.

I also believe that Jackson worked with Faction Two and infiltrated pedophile rings. Faction Two is the group that created the Pedophile Eradication Teams (PET).

He also made Pepsi commercials, Pepsi is the most famous of all Faction Two companies. We have always been among his strongest supporters and my heart goes out to him. I believe he would have made a come back. I also believe he would eventually have told the truth about what happened to him.

Maybe his brothers and sisters will tell the truth. Some of the family MUST know what their father did to him.

wtf

Michael Jackson has said many times he grew up in an abusive home. His mother allowed him to be abused and didn't protect him. Why would any court award her custody?

THERESA RUBINFIELD

I don't know where those kids are going to end up, and I fear that. JANET should rake them. She seems to be the only NORMAL one in the WHOLE family! This givesme the chills!!!!!!! POOR KIDS

illegalsmile

Micheal himself wanted nothing to do with his family- what does that say about them?

me

Michael had a horrible childhood but castrated? Oh my. That would not surprise me. I think in Michael's mind the things he did made sense. To a normal person who hadn't been abused physically and mentally growing up to the extent of the Jacksons think that thinking is out of line and perverted.

I don't think Michael had anything to do with any pedophile sex rings. I think that his way of thinking was tainted and he really thought it was okay to show affection to children. Probably in a way he grew up learning. Somebody was touching Michael in the wrong way, that goes without saying. There were so many Jackson's, of course they had to sleep together. That's why he was so persistent that it's okay to sleep with children and share a bed with them. Yes it's sick but he saw it differently.

I wish the person that molested me gave me some million dollars to forget about it.

nindy

I STILL FEEL KATHERINE WOULD BE THE BEST BET FOR THE KIDS. KATHERINE HAS BEEN THE STRENGTH OF THE FAMILY ALL HER KIDS HAVE TURNED TO HER SHE HAS ALWAYS BEEN THERE. WHEN MICHAEL AND THE BOYS WERE YOUNGER TIMES WERE DIFFERENT AND KATHERINE WAS A YOUNG MOM AND MOST LIKELY AFRAID TO SAY OR DO TO MUCH. THEY ARE BOTH OLDER AND TIMES ARE DIFFERENT AND I FEEL THOSE KIDS NEED TO PLAY AND HANG OUT WITH THEIR COUSINS AND FAMILY MEMBERS.

eeeee

I think all of us worry about the future of these kids, their father was all they had, i dont think their biological mother deserves their custody if she gave them up before what kind of resentment do you think these kids will grow up with, not a good situation. In any case the grandmother should be granted custody, and i really don't think she would allow these children to be mistreated by their grandfather, and neither would he do it, they're a part of michael and i dont think he would hurt them.

RIP MICHAEL YOU WILL FOREVER BE REMEMBERED

Elaine 27

On keith Olberman ahow on MSNBC, one of his guest said that they know who the spirm donor is for debbie Rowe's two children with Michael. I think that she is a lawyer as well. She said that Debbie Rowe signed over all rights to the children to MIchael twice. They were talking about what would happen if the biological father for the children demanded that he wants the kids. She said enphatically that the children are not biologically Michael's. They were talking about blanket, because they do not know who his mother is. I hope that Michael set his house in order with regal to the legal guardianship of the children in the event of his death.

alina

Of course she will fight !!! Not for the kids.. no. For the money they can bring her. I can see this one happening!

Buck Farack

No way will Debbie Rowe even consider trying to get those kids. With the public sentiment, no judge is going to deny Katherine Jackson custody. Besides, Debbit is a deadbeat. She probably hadn't even considered custody until she heard the possibility from the frickin media.

ivelostmyself

catherine is just as responsible for the screwed up mess michael became. her job as a mother, young or not, was to protect her child. and she failed. knowingly failed. the children were nothing more than "cash cows" to the parents. i dont know what happened to michael as a child. i dont know what he had to endure in his life. i dont know what he was guilty of. all i know is he was a remarkable talent, and the people in his life that were supposed to love him, sold him out and screwed him up.

unreal

Elvis was damn near broke or was in debt at the time of death and Pricella and LM and a few others turned Graceland into a cash cow. They might as well open Neverland back up and the people will be there like Disneyland. Elvis and MJ are on the same level period.

Buck Farack

Of COURSE he's worth more dead. Aren't they all? John Lennon Kurt Cobain Elvis Presley Janis Joplin John Belushi... the list is endless. But MJ's estate may only break even, considering the debts he's incurred. Those will have to be paid off first before there is anything for the family to divvy up. I would think the copyright of his image and material alone should carry his children, and grand children, to a life of luxury with no financial worries whatsoever.

Me, myself and I

Well, illegalsmile, if MJ was castrated to retain his vocals, then he certainly wasn't able to father any children. I can't imagine a father doing something like this to his son. Michael always spoke like a little girl, but I think he had mental problems, and chose to speak that way. The one good thing about his death is that his "children" are finally free from this freak of nature. I'm not putting down his amazing talent as a performer, but he should have not been a father to anyone. I believe that parents are there for the benefit of children, children are not born for the benefit of parents. BTW, his mother is way too old to care for the kids, and Rowe has stayed away from them for over a decade. Neither of these women should have custody of the three kids. It's also true that both of his sisters are as flaky as he was. It couldn't be more confusing for white children to be raised as if they are black children. Will we see Michael Jr. trying to change his skin color, as his father did? If you're a white person - great! If you're a black person - great! it doesn't matter what your skin color is in this day and age. We all look at the person someone is, not the color of their skin.

Terry

I don't believe any judge will allow the children to be placed with either choice TMZ

I find it incredible he would not provide some directive as to the children's care if anything should happen. You don't fight that hard for children who don't even hold one drop of your own DNA just to let their future go to chance.
Seems it would be one of the first things any person would address after a court battle and the amount of money spent to bring them into and keep them in your life

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments