TIME Mag Rushes Out Jackson Issue

6/27/2009 2:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Here is your first look at the cover of the Michael Jackson commemorative issue of TIME magazine being rushed to newsstands Monday morning.

michael jackson time magazine

The last time the magazine published a special edition in between weekly issues was in the days following 9/11.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Nicole

Michael was my imaginary boyfriend when I was a teen. I had posters all over my wall of him. I even pretended I was Ola Ray rolling up my paints and practicing walking next to my boyfriend:^) I'm 38 now and still love him. I cried when I learned of this loss. Rest in peace my dear, job well done.

Love you Michael................
forever.

Susan B.

What a nice picture--if only he had seen how good he looked here...

MandyC

He's been gone 2 days and everyone's ready to make money out of him

Joja86

RIP MIKE...still causing frenzy and breaking records after death. Shutting down the internet..music hannels, news coverage,etc

owl legs

MJ is the king. Thank you to the Jackson family for keeping us, his devoted fans informed through TMZ!

Ks

And the FREAKJS roll in.
Time Magizne FAIL.........

Ann

Beautiful picture! Really shows him in his spirit of his talent, dancing away, creating his dreams...

So sad that this man became the victim of severe medical neglect, by incessant prescription of addictive medicines by a physician that should be liable for doing so - and who clearly had no skills in emergency situations either. Your US laws are odd: how do you allow a medical doctor to prescribe dangerous drugs if they don't have advanced training in emergency medicine? Just odd!
In Europe one of the main requirements for a doctor to have, is to be EM sufficient. Yours can barely wrap an injury... and less so, be liable for the faults they commit.

Biff

Funny to see everyone trying to make money off of Michaels Death, How Sad to see how Rude, & Greedy the Human Race really is...RIP Michael.

mmmbarb

I wonder if Michael ever realized how much he made us all smile and admire his talent. I hope he gets some peace wherever he is. Good for Time for showcasing an amazing showman. I will buy it.

Terri B

Thanks to TIME Magazine for choosing a really nice pic of MJ for its cover. I will definitely buy the magazine.

RIP - KOP

gracey

What a classy beautiful front cover.Still not sunk in he,s gone.

OleBOy

damn mj the world mourns your lose...that what this means

get your mj rip shirt at my link. Save 20 % use rep code AE31753.

A-town girl

The picture of him is nice. I will definitely buy a magazine. In honor of him, I hope TIME sends a percentage of the profits they make to support some of his charities. Although I didn't know him personally, I feel like I have lost a member of my family.

MICHAEL, WE MISS YOU ALREADY!

mishida

Stop accusing this man of something that the courts prosecution couldn't prove! If my child was hurt I wouldn't take money! Lets not forget the first dad to accuse also wanted a movie deal with Michael and that fell threw, then and only then did he file a complaint on behalf of his son. The second accusations were in court and not proven here in an American court...what gives any of us the right to act like this is the 1800's ...He was proven not guilty! ANYONE CAN SAY ANYTHING ABOUT ANYBODY!! it has to be proven THIS IS AMERICA...

Ks

Oh boy better get some and throw them on evilpay and make millions.
Screwheads are coming out.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments