Michael Jackson's Doctor Treated His Kids, Too

6/28/2009 12:47 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael JacksonDr. Conrad Murray wasn't just Michael Jackson's personal physician -- he treated Michael's children as well.

Matt Alford, Murray's attorney, tells TMZ Murray met Jackson back in 2006 and treated Jackson for "various illnesses." Alford says Murray cared for Jackson's kids from time to time as well.

As for suggestions Murray did not perform CPR correctly on Jackson, Alford said he doesn't know why Murray did it on the bed instead of the floor.

Michael jackson Launch photos

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Bonemurstia

FIRSTBEEDURST

Canada

Conrad Murray will forever be remembered as the man that killed Michael Jackson.

Bonemurstia

SECONDI

Logan

^^ EVEN CHANDLER ADMITS IT THE HE LIED ABOUT MOLESTATION!!!!

rootvn

thanks all

FSRFan23

Blessing to the Jackson Family!! What REALLY Disturbs Me... Mr. "President" Obama Issued NO Statement Following Michael Jackson's Death.. ANY United States General Would Have Commented on This Tragic Event. My Prayers and Condolences Go Out To Everyone Grieving at this Time!

CrisU

How can you call yourself a doctor and not knowing a CPR is made on a solid ground........God....this makes me sick...puke...

Can't Stand Obama

The Jackson's need to let it go and move on. It's no one's fault but Micheal's that he's dead. Why is it that it's always someone else's fault that for one's drug addiction??

There is no one to blame here, people just drop dead every single day.

Oh, yea, and those kids ARE NOT Mike's. He bought them - that's illegal but no one mentions that do they?

Melody

A huge part of my musical memories died, and I blame this so called Doctor. I wish i still had all my Michael stuff I used to have! Love him forever!!

Sophie

No7 wtf: Are you ok in the head? Obviously not.

RIP Michael Nobody can hurt you now.

whocares

I don't know what happened with the DOC, but he sure did beat feet when MJ died. I suspect he waited too long to get help because he didn't want to get caught loading up MJ. I also feel the family or MJ's estate need to have this man responsible for MJ's death and want the second autopsy in order to have a finding that will help fight off lawsuits. MJ signed contracts for this up coming tour, and I suppose under the medical section he was less than truthful about his narcotic use, and therefore it could allow promoters to sue his estate to recoup their losses.

To all

Poster # 7&8, you both are idiots. Did madonna, and angelina jolie buy thier childrent too? No one forces anyone to take drugs, but doctors have an oth that states: I will follow that method of treatment which according to my ability and judgment, I consider for the benefit of my patient and abstain from whatever is harmful or mischievous. I will neither prescribe nor administer a lethal dose of medicine to any patient even if asked nor counsel any such thing nor perform the utmost respect for every human life from fertilization to natural death and reject abortion that deliberately takes a unique human life.

Sharona

Michael Jackson may have been addicted to presciption drugs but the doctor's behavior was unethical. He knew Michael was addicted and he feed into the addiction for money then KILLED Michael by not performing CPR correctly and trying to handle a TRUE emergency situation in a bedroom instead of an emergency room. He failed to promptly contact the authorities because he was trying to cover up his unethical behavior..bottom line! THIS DOCTOR KILLED MICHAEL JACKSON AND I WILL ALWAYS BELIEVE THAT!!! If he is allowed to keep his license, anyone that will pay him and be his patient will be truly INSANE!!!!!!!!!

owl legs

It is a good public and defense strategy to put the word out there that someone was kind to children, soft, gentle, competent, innocent.

So it will be interesting to observe these strategies from all sorts of angles.

Those feel good tactics that can only go so far.

What a mess. Poor MJ. Innocent MJ. Exploited MJ.

Tabitha

On the bed? That is a big deal in CPR. Too much give and take in a mattress.... How sad. If he would have done it right then it might have worked.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments