Spears

Once Bitten,

Twice Twit-hacked

6/29/2009 12:01 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

When Britney Spears Twittered about her lady parts having "razor sharp teeth" back in January -- it was obvious (to most) she'd fallen victim to a Twitter-hack ... so her alleged death this weekend wasn't exactly a doozy.

Spears' people confirmed that her Twitpic account had been hacked again Saturday, when someone Twittered on her page: "Britney has passed today. It is a sad day for everyone. More news to come."

Brit's peeps have confirmed that she's just fine, y'all!

lisa

yaww

auntie

Leave the poor girl alone. She's trying to be normal. You freaks won't let her.

Party 'till you die!

Loves it! I'm sure hundreds of her braindead fans were on the verge of going into lemming mode and hucking themselves off a cliff.

PEPSI Generation

REVENGE OF THE FALLEN MJ JACKSON tie in press core control system VIA hollywood MOB.MJ DIED from LUPUS which was found way back in 1986 as reported by FOX CBS and many other hollywood rags.HE COULD`NT die a mormal death-IT WOULD~NT SELL injection death by doctor for LUPUS

Jane Doe

You can totally tell those were fake. Her actual tweets aren't that interesting, or cerebral.

jlove

the one from januarly actually made me LOL :) funny stuff

glowbugger

THAT is freaking HILARIOUS!

Corey Feldman is the king of douche!

It's TRUE!!!
Her vagina does have razor sharp teeth...
Too funny!!!

meandtheboys

It probably WAS her who twittered that. She probably did it to see if she would get the same attention people had for MJ. Sorry Britney, yo just not that good. Actually, I don't think you can sing at all. you're more of a show (off)!

for now

There would be more life in a dead Britney
than all the brain-dead losers who are jealous of her.

Corey Feldman is the king of douche!

It's more like 2 ft wide and those aren't teeth...
Her lips are chapped...

Advil

wow thats a mean cooter if i ever saw one lol

Soleil

YAWN!!! Who cares about Britney! This woman lost her own children....she doesn't deserve much respect or much of anything for that matter. We've all been through hard times in our lives and still get through it. This is a dumb woman with MONEY and still managed to lose her kid's. What a total loser!!!! She's probably better off dead. I wish it was her instead of Michael. At least he loved and protected his kid's!

babyrocky1

Oh Shi* I almost fell of my chair when I read the vagina one - I'm not checkin on TMZ daily guess I should I nearly peed my pants

rabbit on the moon

LOL This reminds me of Lil' Wayne's rap in Keri Hilson's "Turnin' Me On". There's a part where he says, "I go under water and I hope your piranha bite". :-D

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments