Spears

Once Bitten,

Twice Twit-hacked

6/29/2009 12:01 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

When Britney Spears Twittered about her lady parts having "razor sharp teeth" back in January -- it was obvious (to most) she'd fallen victim to a Twitter-hack ... so her alleged death this weekend wasn't exactly a doozy.

Spears' people confirmed that her Twitpic account had been hacked again Saturday, when someone Twittered on her page: "Britney has passed today. It is a sad day for everyone. More news to come."

Brit's peeps have confirmed that she's just fine, y'all!

Honey

Who cares!!! Stick with MJ. Britney is an L.A., maybe USA story. MJ is INTERNATIONAL!!!

Captain Jack

Her account is so easily hacked it's hilarious. Never ever visit a site that asks you to enter in your twitter name and password from a non-trusted site. Also change your password often like once a month just in case you screw up and sign into a non-secure site.

___/)_____*______

i

I wish i cud get into that lady parts having "razor sharp teeth bit!!!!!

Best looking girl in world whoooooooooooooooo

Tamiris de Borba

LOSER!!!!

I luv u Brit.
come to Braziil Womaaam!!!!!! hehe
:D

AMansLife

haha oh britany no one cares anymore. check out the blog http://askthecollegekid.blogspot.com/

TrishRN

Sad that people would do such a thing and post comments about Ms. Spears that are not true. Sad that they post words that are not meant to be posted for children to read who do read her account...the underage victims of the world. I also cannot believe some of people's posts that she'd be better off dead...are you SICK? Everyone's life is of a value and as an RN, I can assure that this is true. I am an RN in a prison and each person's life is of value. If an inmate were to go down, I'd do my job and work to save the life! All are of value whether you think so or not. This society makes me sick to my stomach. I am not a liberal either. I am a far right wing conservative woman who has strong beliefs that feels that the young people today are being brainwashed in schools with gays/lesbians, anti-God, global warming type of stuff. You know what, people need to get a grip. Sick people, just plain sick! Trish, RN

Anticelebrity-net

some people have too much time on their hands!!
Abit sick considering the whole Jackson thing :oP