Jackson's Dad Aced Out of Will

6/30/2009 7:34 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson signed a will in 2002 providing for his children and his mom, but leaving nothing to daddy Joe -- this according to the Wall Street Journal.

As we reported yesterday, attorney John Branca has the will and plans to file it with the court within 30 days of the singer's death. According to the will, Jackson reportedly left his estate -- estimated at $1 billion -- to his mother, three children and one or more charities.

As for why Joe was left out -- Jackson has said during his childhood his father beat him.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

The Man

Hilarious!

D

Who's bad?

Lisa Mistretta

first!! Thank God Michael your dad deserves nada squat!!! Mom better run and run very far away from Joe!

Shaniqua

Yeah let's leave Michael's kids with their child-beating grandpa and the grandmom who let it happen!

Phrack

Ahahaha, poor daddy,

Logan

WHOS BAD!!!

R.I.P. MICHAEL!!!!

starwars

Well.....another spark of info from the inside, i guess in about one month the first book about al this can be seen in the bookshops.

Larizza

MICHAEL JACKSONS SONG ==== MORPHINE LYRICS ====

Morphine lyrics
He got flat baby
Kick in the back baby
A heart attack baby
I need your body

Relax
This won't hurt you
Before I put it in
Close your eyes and count to ten
Don't cry
I won't convert you
There's no need to dismay
Close your eyes and drift away

Demerol
Demerol
Oh God he's taking demerol
Demerol
Demerol
Oh God he's taking demerol

CW

I'm glad. His father has plugged his music company several times since his son's death. The family seems more concerned with MJ's money than with funeral arrangements. Get ready for all the lawsuits to begin. I hope a court orders a separate attorney to watch the interest of the children from the VULTUES .

GONNY NETHERLANDS

yes yes yes michael !! well done!!
love you always and anywhere!!

LUkas B. Killed

Congratulations MICHAEL ! Hope it will be at your last Will still the same ;)

Chatham

What about the silent investors who saved his ass from foreclosure? They were the ones forcing him to do the London shows in order to pay them back.

Toune

No disrespect what so ever to MJ's family or fans, but I am getting really sick and tired about all this news coverage on his death....the entire TMZ website is designed and dedicated to MJ - YES he was a GREAT talent and LEGEND however I come to TMZ for my daily gossip and now all I get is info after info of the same thing on MJ.

PLEASE TMZ, start reporting OTHER stories.....his passing is upsetting to a lot of people, but there are other things going on in the world.

my 2 cents

who gives a shit

Well, it's about time something good came out about all of this! Let's hope Katherine can keep Joe away! Now that he has his new record label he shouldn't need Michaels money.

Hayley B

Yeah, that's great and all....but Joe's still gonna benefit from Michael's money if he's living with Katherine. And he's gonna take advantage of those 3 kids and have his greedy paws in their inheritance. Somehow I can't help but hope Janet was named guardian and will step up to the plate and take them. Keep them safe from him AND secure their futures.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments