Roddy Piper

Pinned for DUI

7/2/2009 9:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Roddy PiperWe've learned legendary wrestler "Rowdy" Roddy Piper was busted for suspicion of DUI early this morning in Hollywood.

Law enforcement sources tell us 55-year-old Roddy, real name Roderick Toombs, was stopped by police at around 1 AM -- he was given field sobriety tests and then arrested.

Roddy's bond is $5,000.

Harley

TMZ you are KILLING ME!!!! I check back after posting a comment on too much MJ coverage and this is all you got? PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE. Did you give your staff the week off or something? An 80's wrestler is all you got? God, I would even taken a Kevin Jonas story. He's getting married. What about Miley Cyrus? She dumped her beau for Nick. Or a story on this mystery girlfriend of MJ - why aren't you producing her pic? What about Sanford? Don't let him off the hook. He's been making ridiculous comments all week about his lover. MOVE ON TO SOME GOOD STUFF!!!!!! Do I need to come out to the West coast and work for you guys?

dangerous

I hope they throw the book at the bum!

NickS

I also am very suprised this is not a MJ story. Bravo TMZ way to go. I am sure somehow it is related to MJ though...Story Developing.

MGM KID

Where was Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka? Was there a coconut in his car? LONG LIVE HOT ROD

Icemomma

To finish comment to # 27: HE IS DEAD !!!!! Let him and his family live in peace ! ENOUGH SAID !!!!

clap42

I like how Piper gets a DUI and the picture that is used to represent the story makes Piper look like some sort of animal.

Advil

Vodka anyone?

sam

The DUI laws are ridiculous. Is there any aspect of our lives that the government doesn't infringe on?

ginny

LEAVE HOT ROD ALONE!!!!!!!!! RODDY KICKS ASS!!!! KILTED ASS-KICKER!!!!

Michelle Jackson

Well man its Like This.
You see I Was driving in my car.
When this big pallooka cuts me off.
This long haired ape from the Jungle.
Riding an Elephant.
Jimmy Superfly Snuka.
So I threw a Coconut at his head,
It bounced off Man,
Then I beat him down to the ground.
All the sweat must have got in my mouth.
OHh he stunk like Rum.
And then the Cops came and thought I was drinking.
And.....

concerned

I'm glad to see that the man isn't dead! We thought he passed away shortly after filming "They Live".

?

was he wearing his skirt

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4