Billy Mays Funeral -- Death of a Salesman

7/3/2009 8:41 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

In pure Billy Mays fashion, all of Billy's pallbearers wore OxiClean button up shirts during his funeral in McKees Rocks, Pennsylvania today.

Billy Mays Funeral
Mays died on Sunday morning in his sleep -- an autopsy suggested he died from complications due to heart disease.

yadda yadda

if you guys get a chance go to youtube and look for billy mays drive through order. It really shows what a fun and nice guy he seemed to be.

Jenny

sad but heart warming. RIP Billy

Mudman

Fitting tribute to a guy well-honed in his craft.

Oh and comment number 8 from Rodney is totally tasteless; what an immature idiot to make such a comment.

stuart

WHOS NEXT??????????????????????????? HARVEY????????????????? AND I DONT MEAN DWAAAA RABITTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!

Andrea

Wish his family well in their time of grief and I loved the funeral attire. The best thing in life is doing what is great to celebrate that person's life. Rock on Billy

Tink44

Rest In Peace Billy! I am so sorryr I said your voice made my teeth hurt! The day you passed away I promised myself I will never say a mean thing about anyone again. I felt really bad, and you arent here anymore. Even though I didnt know you, its still very sad and you and Farrha both didnt get the "send off" you deserved. God Bless You!

sparkys nemesis

RIP, Billy. You will genuinely be missed. But gee, that car scratch cover did n-o-t work. Not your fault.

Ted Lithgow

Good to see Kenny Rogers carrying the casket.

Bubba Army

First whores!

37. Hmmm where is that Todd Schnit or MJ who claims he and Billy were very close friends? I guess this picture is worth a thousand words that MJ is a fraud! Retire MJ you're a fraud and you're in 4th place in the ratings and getting your ass beat by Bubba the Love Sponge the leader of the Bubba Army.

Posted at 9:40PM on Jul 3rd 2009 by Bubba Army

What the F are you talking about????????????? Is that even English? Who the F are you talking about d-bag?

RonBurgundy

The awesome auger to dig the grave...LMAO!!!

Next best pitchman...Willie Mays.....

Willie Mays here.....

Vote yes on Prop 8

36. Good to see Kenny Rogers carrying the casket.

Posted at 9:37PM on Jul 3rd 2009 by ted lithgow

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought that! lol

UGH

ain't gonna miss his nerve racking info's. sure hope his son does not step in..ugh!!!!!! not!!!!!!

mimi

He is selling his way through heaven now. Really liked him. I hope his family and friends are ok.

Bubba Army

Billy Mays was a great pitch man for many products, if you were a dumbass as you are go back a week where this little midget MJ or Todd Schnit claiming he and Billy were really close friends. That he even delayed his vacation with is family trying to get a rub off of the death of Billy to get ratings only! By posting fake pictures of his blackberry that were photoshop saying he was the last person to talk to Billy alive. So d-bag get your facts straight just exsposing a hack as in the midget who tried to use Billy Mays death for his own personal gain.