Billy Mays Funeral -- Death of a Salesman

7/3/2009 8:41 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

In pure Billy Mays fashion, all of Billy's pallbearers wore OxiClean button up shirts during his funeral in McKees Rocks, Pennsylvania today.

Billy Mays Funeral
Mays died on Sunday morning in his sleep -- an autopsy suggested he died from complications due to heart disease.

MindyD

The blue shirts are such a sweet gesture in Billy's memory! I can just hear him at the pearly gates....
BILLY MAYS HERE!

2% MILK

WERE IS THE GOLD

Dixie57

#45 .. you missed the most important part ... BUT WAIT.. THERE'S MORE ..

To Billy's family.. Please be comforted knowing he made many people laugh. He will tryly be missed !!

Kelsei Garrett

Some of you people can be so heartless and disrespectful. Let his son twitter as much as he wants to I mean he just lost his dad for God's sake maybe he needs his friends on twitter, and let his family do what they need. Billy Mays never did anything like some of these other stupid celebrities, he seemed to be a genuine, classy, funny man and a great person. Don't be such jerk offs. Have some freaking respect. RIP Billy Mays, I am praying for all of your family, I hope everything works out for them, and I hope they aren't affected by the stupid idiotic people that say things! May God be with you.

stuart

Sure going to miss that great voice and beard. He was fun to watch with all that energy. Sorry to see so many go. Speaking of going, we have an opening in our death pool no that three have left us. Hey, Crew. How is Harvey;s health? And I don't mean the FN rabbitt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ava

Michael Madsen

65. My daughter would always come running when she heard Billy Mays on tv. He knew how to get attention. I can't even tell her that he is gone. She will miss his commecials.

Posted at 2:03AM on Jul 4th 2009 by kanda

Kanda ... it's not too late to get help for your daughter... she doesn't have to go through life like that.

The Waterboy

Great guy, I loved his new show . He will be missed...

kimphucthinh

Their shirts are different shades of blue. That wouldn't have happened if they'd used OxyClean!

jbh142

Billy's death had sadden me more than any public figure in a very long time. I watch his new show pitchmen form the start and he really grew on me. I could see he had a huge heart and was just full of life.

I hope they keep pitchmen going. Won't be the same without Billy but it was a great show and I think it can still be great.

tom

Did the funeral include pitches for CasketMaster, Corpse-Away, or Home Crematorium?

jendamoe

I was lucky enough to work with him at HSN...he was the nicest person and such a pleasure to be around. I was completely shocked hearing the news..., he was good hearted and had a super nice family! He was humble and worked his ass off for everything he had!

cravenslaxen

Billy Mays was a fat, bloated, greedy little man who hocked unnecessary products to bored, unintelligent housewives with way too much time on their hands. Anybody who thinks he contributed anything whatsoever to society probably also thinks Britney Spears is a brilliant, misunderstood artiste!

MomV4

What a way to go: in your sleep! God wanted him for some reason and gave him an easy out.
I believe his son is reaching out to get some attention he's been missing, and because his father just died, and he doesn't know what to do. May God Bless Us All, Everyone! xo

hunnybunny

The blue shirts are a nice tribute to Billy. If you watched Pitchmen, you knew how important Billy's "uniform" was to what he did. I loved watching Billy and Sully every week, and I will miss that. Billy really seemed like a genuine guy. Michael Jackson's death? *shrug* Not a shocker. But, I have been saddened by Billy's sudden death all week. RIP Billy...your family is in my thoughts and prayers.