Billy Mays Funeral -- Death of a Salesman

7/3/2009 8:41 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

In pure Billy Mays fashion, all of Billy's pallbearers wore OxiClean button up shirts during his funeral in McKees Rocks, Pennsylvania today.

Billy Mays Funeral
Mays died on Sunday morning in his sleep -- an autopsy suggested he died from complications due to heart disease.

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

RJ

THose F*UCKERS that are saying that his commercials were to loud, i have 1 thing to say.......... why dont u just, oh i dont know, LOWER THE F*CKING VOLUME!!???!?!?!!?!?! Stop making fun of Billy Mays, he was just an average guy with a great pitching talent.

RIP Billy Mays, I loved your commercials and "PITCHMEN"

Darreen

I loved the show....Billy and Sully had great chemistry......He seemed like a guy you couldn't help but like.......his death made me sad and reminded me of my fathers death...I hope they meet

just_a girl

we bought Kaboom because of him. =) we'll surely miss seeing his enthusiastic commercials. RIP Billy Mays.

LOU

I just want to remind those who did not know him, that those of us who were priviledged to work with Billy and become his friend. We all learned kindness, patientce, honesty, and simply how to treat people right. He was a very caring man, and myself had conversations with Billy, I had wished had come from my own father. I also feel lucky tohave gotten to know and become friends with his son Billy#3,who is also just as kind, caring, and honest. I know his dad is proud of him and who he is becoming. I am honored to simply know them, and to know they are my friends, leaves me smiling when I think of my friend I've lost, Billy Mays has left an impression on me which will last a lifetime. And I hope I can teach my children the lessons learned from the example he set for us all.

STFU

He was a loud-mouthed advertiser that blasted my ears every time one of his GOD-D&%ED commercials came on. He was the poster child for everything that is wrong with TV advertising. I was relieved to hear he had died.

NOW they say his commercials may continue to air anyway.

Crap.

Rob Keefe

"Hi, Billy Mays here!" I believe the WORLD will hear that forever! God Bless you Billy, and your family and friends.
I really loved his enthusiasm and down to earth way. He believed in everything he sold, and said. That IS the power of believing in what you sell! And HE was the MAN that knew how to crank it up and make you buy anything he sold. He was a
real person, and that showed. RIP to the BEST TV Pitchman EVER! No one will ever be able to be Billy, sorry Sully...
You are a great guy too, but you know he was the MAN. ROK

Rob Keefe

To all of you posting negative things here about Billy or ANYONE for that matter that has passed, GET A LIFE!
CAN YOU HEAR THESE FONTS SCREAMING?! ITS AN INFO COMMERCIAL THAT WILL RERUN IN YOUR FRIGGIN MINDS FOREVER! TURN IT UP BILLY! THEY CAN'T HEAR YOU! You bunch of unknown, ungrateful, people!
RIP BILLY MAYS, God Love ya! You will be sorely missed.

michaeljacksonsdeath-dalobeidy

I thought his wife said he wasn't feeling well after his flight. They had a rough ride on the plane and he hit his head. I was under the impression it was because of this. hmmmmm

Coco

Is that Kenny Rogers third on the right of the coffin? LOL

davey

Billy will be missed and lives on as the still play the commercial's. More at: http://billy-mayshere.blogspot.com/

ana

he had a great peronality. i wish there were more pitch man like him. he was a big tv star and i don't think we will see another man like him again.

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8