Jackson Sought Out Anesthesia

7/4/2009 6:42 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

MIchael JacksonMichael Jackson made the rounds at L.A. doctors' offices, often getting anesthesia for minor outpatient procedures -- procedures that did not require anesthesia.

Medical sources say Jackson would get cosmetic surgery, collagen injections, Botox and acne treatment for which he would often be put under or sedated, even when it was not medically necessary.

One medical source described Jackson as "an anesthesia addict."

We're also told Jackson would get controlled substances, such as Demerol, during and after these minor procedures.

The question now -- which docs were happy to oblige the singer?

As we first reported, police found the anesthesia Propofol in Jackson's house after he died, and it's looking like that's the drug that killed him.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

balls

balls

justsayin

bad doctors

diablo

RIP MJ

Freep

wow

vanessa

somebody.... correction... some docs are going to jail...

Lorna

This is what I dont understand.
Michael was seen earlier that morning waving to fans ect..
Why would someone want to be given an anesthetic drug at tthat time of the day?
The plot thickens

Ginger

I wonder if he got the cosmetic procedures JUST for the meds. I mean, it's not like the results improved his looks. There had to have been some purpose behind it.

juniormo

It's the doctors who seem unprofessional, if this is the truth. I go to the doctor and I've had "minor" things done. If a doctor is a professional he/she is not just going to give you meds because you want them or put you under because you want to. Sounds creepy to me...

Cassie

i dont believe anything that tmz is reporting they are just seprateing false lies..

princesspink

I would need an anaesthesia like that to sleep if I did to children what he did, too. He's a molester with a conscience. Well -- was -- lol

ilovetheshowmadmen

Michael, I am sorry for all of this tragedy that you had to endure.... please rest now... I will pray for your children who loved you beyond any sort of measure....

now their Real Stars

Today while I was sitting in an office. I saw a man with an I.V in his arm (bandage). And it made me think of all those pictures of Micael wearing Arm Gloves or Shields and the tape on his fingers. (mm could those be places he would inject stuff into himself...or take blood test??) Was Michael covering up an I.V line when he wore these Items. Cause how many times have we ever see him in a short sleeve shirt..and if he did wear one..I bet that day he did not have the I.V in his arm. So.... this is just a theory I came up with while I was waiting 3 hours in this office today.
Makes you all think Don't it!!!

ttt

Four days b4 death, he begged for Propofol as his body is "one side hot & one side cold".
The rehearsal video is taken 2 days b4 death......that means he is "survived" by Propotol for 2 days and collapsed later.
Who is the manslaughter??

retroM75

I agree with Ginger, it would not surprise me if he was just getting plastic surgeries done as an excuse for anesthesia and pain meds. This is all so shady. I feel really sorry for him in some ways.

Cassie

i dont beleive anything tmz is reporting so far everything they have been reporting so far has been wrong.

r.i.p micheal jackson you will b missed.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments