Jesse Jackson: 'There Is So Much Grief'

7/5/2009 2:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jesse Jackson, with Al Sharpton by his side, talked very solemnly to our photog last night about the overwhelming reaction to Michael Jackson's death.

Jesse Jackson Al Sharpton Play video

BTW -- isn't it odd that Al Sharpton didn't say a word?

REAL

Did You hear the Music playing in the back ground..
Jesse and Al were out to Party..

They grabbed the moment , Jesse is a media whore like Joe.
Al I think sees what THEY look like so he is keeping his mouth shut.
He saw Joe suck up the media sn jesse... Al has learned to shut Up//
Al Teach Jesse that lesson...

suzyh

I wish that neither one of them had spoken! R.I.P. Michael.......

noyankhere

yep , TWEEDLE DIM AND TWADDLE DIMMER.. BOTH AFTER A BIT OF A THRILLER!( FREE PUBLICITY).. so where are the NATION OF ISLAM THEN???. they seem to have DISAPPEARED ..after MJ became a proper MUSLIM AND EMBRACED ISLAM AS OPPOSED TO WORSHIPPED LOUIS FARRAKHAN AS A GOD..

REAL

TO 1. I don't think Jesse realizes the Michael Jackson and his kids are actually white.

Posted at 12:07PM on Jul 5th 2009 by Mikey..

You are right, In fact The whole Black Community fail to See That Fact...
MJ turned His self White.He Only saw White Woman and the Kids are ALL 100% White...

Mike Wanted to Be White.... And He did not care to be around Black people..
Just Look at His Friends... Most of them are White....

Ja Ja Vegas

These two do more to set race relations back to 20 years ago than anyone besides O Reilly . What phony media whores!
They are both a laughing stock and need to go away.
This is about money they can not make anywhere else.
Ten minutes of fame is over and so is your old ways of life. Stop dragging us down.
No one knows how the Jackson family feels without talking to them
Joe is doing well promoting his record label though. Way to go Joe.
Jermaine is the only person we have heard from that seems genuine. At that, it is apparent that it is still about money as his truthful memorial of his brother was brushed aside.

liz

You all keep ragging on Al Sharpton & Jesse, yet how many of you signed up to go hear them speak????

Maybe you will be one of the lucky ones with a lottery win!!!!!!!!!!!

whocares

Lord have mercy on my soul if I have to listen to them go on and on during the MJ memorial service. Are the Jackson's inviting Reverend Jeremiah Wright? I think I will Tivo it so I can later fast forward through the speeches given by these guys...

Brendolyn

I'm surprised it took these two media whores this long to pop up and be a part of the circus surrounding Michael's death. They're usually much quicker at being in the middle of things. They both need muzzles.

Melanie

I really can't stand these guys.

Tink44

Why do they let this PUKE of a non human being speak for them? he is a joke! Im sure there must be a more intelligent Black spokesperson that has to speak on the behalf of everyone when something happens. How about Bill Cosby, or James Earl Jones.

tiv

I think Kathrine Jackson sent Dear old Al Sharpton packing with his tail behind him lol he left fast after the Bet Awards the family wasnt to happy about him and Joe going to that or Al represnting them i saw her drive away the min he show up in Encino house so now he has shut up lol

Biff

The World will be a better place when these two A-Holes are 6 feet under...

cyringe

WHO MADE THEM LEADERS OVER US?
clows! clowns!!. shameless fools. the worst is Al, he has the nerves to talk to the camera about jackson's death even before the family announced his death. camera whore. i would rather go to jail than have those two run to my defence bcos that would get me more years when they show up.

LooooL

Too Bad THIS Jackson Did not Bite the Dust too!!!!!

cary in Detroit

and who is hearing all this black racist stuff ..... his kids..... who are white!