OMG! Shoes!

7/5/2009 8:28 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The 80-year-old resurfaced in a Manila court, looking regal.

Imelda Marcos

In 1986, Ferdinand and Imelda Marcos were ousted during the infamous People Power Revolution.

Ferdinand died in 1989.

Ausvet

Bad plastic surgery - look at her hairline invading down her forehead and encroaching from the sides too.

1904 days ago

SHUTUP

@WANDA stick to the topic rather than jumping around fishing. That's the way of the ignorant people like you. What's the topic? YOU SAID THAT MARCOSES PUT THEIR NAMES ON THE INFRASTRUCTURE THAT THEY HAVE BUILT, in which I have PROVEN YOU WRONG.

So now what Wanda? You dont have to "pretend" to be intelligent anymore coz the readers has found you out. Of course you will not answer this topic and will "JUMP AROUND" again to other Imelda topic while fishing... that's what cowards does.

@PINOY why in the hell would TMZ publish something about CORY AQUINO??? She's not even half as famous as Imelda Marcos was. Oh, my bad... she's famous for having protesting farmers SHOT on a bridge in Manila. And about her retard daughter Kris Aquino? What achievement does she have to be featured on TMZ? Maybe the closest that i can think of is her having a retard son and STD. Kris is a attention whore who will desperately try her best to include herself in any topic. Whatta loser.

1904 days ago

someone who knows

actually for her being 80,she looks dam good...bags and all.you see being in exile does not mean you won't live well. on the contrary.this woman still have a staff of servants,butler, a driver and someone who helps her get dressed everyday.

1903 days ago

Yolanda Nixon

Puhl cweam.

1903 days ago

Linda

OK, I thought she was dead.

1903 days ago

del

I don't get the haters here. TMZ is just showing what the person looks like now and you people are suddenly going political. Geez.

Posted at 9:42AM on Jul 5th 2009 by Michelle

Michelle, how old are you? The posting is in reference to the wife of a notorious dictator who committed atrocities against his own people and killed his political opponents, while his wife collected shoes. THAT is what she's famous for, hence the "going political" in the comments.

1903 days ago

Polly

She still looks great and regal at 80 considering all the harassment she and her family underwent after they were overthrown. Imelda was already practicing "the Secret" decades before the book was published. We can see the result in her now - still alive and beautiful while the one who overthrew her is suffering in her sickness because she doesn't know how to forgive.

I've only come to appreciate Imelda and her various government projects when she left. I want her back in government service.

The Philippines was in a much better state than it became during Cory's regime.

1903 days ago

Wanda W.

To "Shut Up'.................. The topic, and what I said, are all part of the same thing DUFUS ! THE MARCOS STOLE BILLIONS FROM THEIR OWN PEOPLE. SHE WAS BUYING DOZENS OF SHOES WHEN HER POOR COUNTRY MEN WERE ROOTING AROUND IN GARBAGE PILES FOR FOOD! WHO CARES HOW MANY BUILDINGS THEY BUILT? JUST LIKE RICH, ARROGANT, SELF ENTITLED, FOOLS, IN POWER EVERYWHERE THEY GAVE THEIR PEOPLE MERE TOKENS. WHAT GOOD ARE BUILDING FOR POOR PEOPLE WHEN THE PEOPLE INSIDE THE BUILDINGS ARENT EDUCATED ENOUGH TO WORK INSIDE THE BUILDINGS ! YOU ARE NOT ONLY IGNORANT ONE, BUT SEEM TO TURN A BLINDS EYE TO JUST HOW EVIL THEY WERE. YOU MUST ALSO THINK THAT GEORGE BUSH WAS A GREAT LEADER JUST BECAUSE HE GAVE EVERYONE A TOKEN TAX REBATE. AS FAR AS COWARDS GO, HOW MUCH OF A COWARD ARE YOU FOR NOT PUTTING DOWN YOUR REAL NAME? DID YOUR MAMA NAME YOU "SHUT UP" ? I TALK THE TALK AND WALK THE WALK BUCKO!

1903 days ago

southcalgal

When will the world and the media stop following the people who have only contibuted to the degradation of nations and people? Imelda was a greedy narcissitc person who did nothing for her country! She is pathetic and now she is making plastic surgeons rich.

1903 days ago

TMZ Staff Are All Deuche Bags!!!

She is just as ugly as her country!!!

1903 days ago

SHUTUP

@WANDA

I knew you would divert to another issue because I nailed you for that "structure with their names on it" stupidity. LoL Poor you. Better do more research and try to enroll in college again to sharpen your rusty brain.

That's the typical problem with ignorant/idiots like WANDA. Once you nailed them... they will jump around. Admit first that YOU were wrong on some of your views and maybe you can regain your "online reputation" LoL youre totally owned.

1903 days ago

Wanda W.

Oh dear ,sweet, misunderstood,clueless, brainless, angry,confused "SHUT UP" I admit nothing. I stand by everything that I said, it was ALL dead on accurate. Thats what pisses you off the most, huh? Because YOU didnt get, its your fault. I diverted NOTHING BONEHEAD ! And as far as you nailing me............ YOU COULDNT NAIL ME EVEN WITH ROSES AND A TRIP TO VEGAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1902 days ago

SHUTUP

You stand with everything you said? like the MARCOSES BUILT INSTITUTIONS/STRUCTURES AND PUT THEIR NAMES ON IT?

YOU HAVE BEEN PROVEN WRONG! (you idiot)

You still stand with that?

I therefore conclude that youre a stupid pathetic person who will stand on idiocracy.

I didnt just nailed you wanda. I OWNED you. LoL

1902 days ago

Haute

She's still beautiful (:

b etty

SOME PEOPLE ALWAYS WANTS TO MAKE THEMSELVES FEEL BETTER BY BLAMING HER. SHE HAS DONE SO MUCH. SHE HAS DIPLOMATIC WAYS THAT WORLD LEADER TRULLY ADMIRE FROM HER. SHE WAS A REASON OF CHINA AND US= COLD WAR ENDED. Why others just want to say only the bad parts-i wonder if their face is clean everyday.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4