Jackson Family Gathers at Forest Lawn Cemetery

7/7/2009 12:29 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jackson Family Gathers at Forest Lawn CemeteryJackson family members -- including La Toya and Randy -- have been spotted entering Forest Lawn Cemetery in Los Angeles.

A hearse was also seen pulling up to the Hall of Liberty complex -- we hear there may be a viewing of Michael's body tonight.

UPDATE 12:36 AM ET: La Toya was seen leaving the cemetery around a half hour ago -- nearly everyone has left by now.

vince

I have tickets to the Memorial Service tomorrow @ Staples Center but I cant make it. Lower Level Great Seats. 714.388.7962

sexydiva421nla

LET THE FAMILY HAVE THEIR TIME . CANT BELIEVE THAT HE IS REALLY GONE . PIP MJ

me

Good question, #79-Nancy!

Jennifer

yeah miko and the other guy on larry king gave it up not good fibbers...lol..glad the kids get some privacy..have some respect for the kids people if nothing else..

Keegan

TMZ ~

I am glad you aren't doing any live streaming...just clicked on over to ET's site and all that is showing are cars...in the dark. I mean, c'mon, nobody can see anything, IT'S DARK!

my opinion and i'll never change it

Josh @ 11:47 is the reason all people who make Mj jokes are IDIOTS....he can't even spell!!!!!LOSER!!!

Saddenend

THEORY:

It seems to me that after the private service they are going to drive to Neverland TONIGHT in the cover of the night to bury Michael.

Thoughts?

prairiedog

Agree #89 Jennifer - Miko and Friedman were terrible fibbers.

Michael Jackson

I am an MJ hater but, to his fans who might want to view his grave later online, their is a web site called findagrave.com where people post pictures of famous graves and you can just about find the grave of any celebrity you could think to mention. Based on the high esteem that some people place on MJ, I'm sure his grave will be posted within a few days.

Jennifer

93 I think you might be right as Jermaine was adimant he wanted michael buried there when he was with larry king

cat

Let the haters have a say and ignore ... their minds are made up ....this is not the time to argue .... IMO just ignore ....

As far as the family making a statment - I think the family will make the statement at the memorial tomorrow.... or perhaps tonight.....Joe? IDK .... prayers to all of them - especially those dear kids!!!

The Truth

I heard its a closed casket...
he was born Black
he turned himself White
because of his STUPID family he turned Green

shelly

This is insanity. Why is the world moaning and crying over his self-purported death of MJ? Why are so many people worshipping him like as if he was a god? The world is so lost.

Lynnette

REST IN PEACE KING OF POP!!!

Michael Jackson - An Entertainer, A Philanthropist , A Legend, A HUMAN BEING