Michael Jackson Memorial -- The Players

7/6/2009 4:51 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson Memorial -- The PlayersThe Jackson family just announced everyone who will participate in tomorrow's memorial -- and here's the list:

Ron Boyd (family friend), Kobe Bryant, Mariah Carey, Andrae Crouch Choir, Berry Gordy, Jennifer Hudson, Shaheen Jafargholi (finalist on Britain's Got Talent), Magic Johnson, Martin Luther King III, Bernice A. King, John Mayer, Lionel Richie, Smokey Robinson, Rev. Al Sharpton, Brooke Shields, Pastor Lucious Smith (family friend), Usher and Stevie Wonder.

Previous 15 Comments | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27

mellow

I can see some of them because of affiliation w/ MJ but how many are just who the family decided on (or was told to) or was just in town doing nothing that day or maybe who Joe convinced to do something for his new label.

This will be a very very interesting sociology experiment regarding the crowds and the show itself I think will/does reflect more on the jackson family and what they thought of him, of us as fans.

It is said they are expecting up to 1million people not invited to show up and saying the coffin will be there? Oddities abound

pughblackram

I don't understand why people who actually believe he was a pedophile are even posting on this site. I guess you don't remember that he was found innocent. It was just people wanting his money. WAKE UP!!

Courage

I would wager that Liz Taylor is too out of it herself to be going anywhere.

There is no such thing as reality tv

Yea, right Liz. You are barely coherent as it is normally.

Elaine

Carl # 8, Michael Jackson is dead, so he did not pick the entertainment committee. I'm sure that was done with the help of Jesses Jackson and slick Al Sharpton, and probably for spite, his old man Joe. Three media whores.

Frankye

Can someone please tell me who the woman was that led the singing for "We Are The World" and "Heal the World"?

ANDERS

SHUP UP PLEASE if you got nothing positive to say about Michael Jackson. I was gonna curse all those who talks negatively about Michael but it would be too hurtful for you so I try to keep the curse I was going to say for myself. The only I can say is SHUP UP PLEASE
Bunch of loosers!