Michael's Daughter: 'I Love Him So Much'

7/7/2009 3:56 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson's only daughter, 11-year-old Paris Michael Katherine, just gave an emotional speech at her father's memorial service -- saying he was the "best father you could ever imagine. I love him so much."

Paris Michael Katherine Jackson: Click to watch

Nital

My heart goes out to his children....we lost a performer, but they lost their father.

michelle

Michael Jackson, to quote a lyric from one of your songs...I want you to know, “You are not alone.” Not anymore. I believe you are now, the angel in heaven you sought so hard to be here on earth. You were so misunderstood, vilified, and beat upon. There was so much mockery and hatred of you, for only one reason. You’re goodness; your luminosity into the beautiful heart you believed could be in every man. You had such generosity, and tried so hard to teach others, to look into the soul; and to not judge based on color, creed or class.
But darkness, doesn’t like beauty to shine. It detracts so much from what it is trying to do. Create dark humanless souls of us all. To replace the radiance that was born within all of us, by God. You spoke of nothing, but love and peace. Your light through your words, and music shone so bright. You’ve brought so much too so many, but only sought pure love for yourself. Your sensitivity brought ridicule. When all you wished most of all was to be embraced and understood. You had such a creative, gentle, kind spirit.
I think what personally stood out to me most of all; was your tender nature. Envy in other people mistook that for weakness, when in reality it is strength. The force of who you were was so strong. Many people wish to have that, but could never achieve it. So they became jealous and spiteful towards your achievements.
We are all afforded different opportunities in life. Instead of being envious, they should have rejoiced with you, in your success and in your life.

Andrea

Here it is one brave little girl. Very touching, heartbraking, probably Michael's best defense ever.

aszure

I lost my parents this year. My dad just before last xmas and my mom just before Halloween. My heart goes out to this kid. This not easy losing a parent. Aside from the fact that MJ was a star and rich, he was a father. And his kids are losing a father. Not a star, not a musician...but a dad.

omofmom

Love him or hate him,

That was sad!

Kenn

God bless you, Paris.

tonisjohn

THIS FUNERAL WAS AMAZING... THE BEST COUDNT BEEN DELIVERED BETTER... AEG DID EXELLENT

yadaYadayada

Heartbreaking. Sweet children.

tiger'smomaphonytoo

May God Bless Little Paris Peace...it is awful, heartbreaking, no child that young should experience this kind of pain. I know it happens in the real world all the time, each time it is heartbreaking.

May God walk this walk with you and your brothers. May God grant you sleep that your Father never got.

May your life be worthy.....and long....live good, live long.

Babs

My heart broke for this little girl. Her daddy is gone and as she sees it....her world has been broken!! God please comfort her and protect her.

lili

Yes, Michael, you are loved...may the family find solace as they go forth in life...

squattmunki

That was so sweet, Paris. I hope that the kids stay with the Jackson Family. No way in hell does that fact beeyotch deserve to have the kids after she SOLD them.

florida mom

you brave little girl, God bless you and your brothers.

What the

Paris is a sweet girl.

SoCal Razzles

Sad but also somewhat scripted...it's hard to tell what real and whats not with that family. RIP Michael.