Usher in Town for Jackson Memorial

7/7/2009 1:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Looking dapper as ever, Usher Raymond landed in L.A. last night -- ahead of today's memorial service for Michael Jackson at the Staples Center, where he is set to participate.

Usher: Click to watch
The memorial starts at 10am -- we'll be live streaming everything as it happens.

Mikey

His best friend Bubbles is being interviewed on the Today Show. He lives in florida now. Sad that they don't bring him to the memorial show today. They should put Michael in a glass case, stand him up, and roll him around on stage while his music plays and Bubbles does the moonwalk. Yes, Bubbles can moonwalk!

lmfao

woo hoo - usher is in town.

patti

You can become a fan of Bubbles and the Center for Great Apes by seaching on Facebook. Patti Ragan, the director, has known Bubbles form before Michael had him and he lived at Parrot Jungle (now Jungle Island) in Miami, Fl.

Mememememememe

It's a shame that so many people are filled with such hate. Show some respect today.

OnPoint

I watched Usher on CNN and Larry King speaking kindly about Michael Jackson and his many talents and overall gift (his music) to all of us . I could not help but think to myself that Usher has grown in a most positive direction as his verbage describing the uncomparable Michael Jackson was like no other. I commend him as well for speaking so professionally and kind about Michael. Everyone has been kind and shared kind stories and words about Michael.

Michael (in my opinion) was truly a star of stars and a gift to the human race. I being one of his trillions of ultimate fans will truly miss him. Growing up on Michael Jackson music was a pleasantry that we all in some way shape or form shared. He (the king of pop) will truly truly be missed. God bless his soul, his family and all of the memories he has left for us. I thank him for all that he's left me with ........

patti

the attached link is for the Center for Great Apes. This is where Bubbles lives and you can become a fan at the following facebook link

Julie

he's already either been buried or cremated, I doubt he's going to the cemetary

Truth hurts

I'm glad Usher is involved. He's far more classy and talented than that loser Chris Brown. That's what MJ needs at his memorial servise - good people.

you must stupid

Usher was cool like 10 years ago

my 3 cents

U know you bastards who are hating and are trying to ruin something that is sacred like a funeral should go to hell. Think about all of the bad things that your parents know you did what your friends did, and all of the terrible things you have done in your lives. Think about it. Let the man rest in peace. Look at all of you stating that he rapes kids and all of his financial troubles. You have not gotten your 15 min. of fame, but you are pathetic and there are more people trying to mourn for a man THAT CHANGED MUSIC....forget the ALLEGED CHILD ABUSE, because even his mom said if someone tried to violate your kid wouldn't the first thing you do is to confront the person doing the ABUSE. YOU KNOW YOU WOULD PROTECT YOUR CHILD at any cost. INSTEAD THEY EXTORT HIM FOR MONEY. He did a wrong thing by letting kids stay at his house that were not his own children, but to convict him from what you only see in the media is STUPID TOO. I don't care what the HATERS SAY I AM GOING TO WATCH THE JACKSON MEMORIAL AND ENJOY IT. PEACE OUT HATERS.