Debbie Rowe Breaks Down Watching Paris

7/8/2009 10:43 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Debbie Rowe didn't go to Michael Jackson's memorial yesterday -- but she broke down crying while watching the girl she gave birth to, Paris Michael Katherine, give a passionate speech to the crowd.

media_removed.jpg
For some reason, she was watching the service outside.

Yeah I Said It ...And What?

She's crying because someone ate her last Twinkie! Greedy, paper chasin', ogress!

Whadda-Do

Why did Michael have to be such a egomaniac and put his name in every one of these kids? Prince Michael I and II? Come on. The guy thought he was untouchable and above everyone else. Just because he could dance and sing well. The best entertainer of all time? There are so many olthers who contribute to that title. He always had help writing his songs, couldn't read music/never took the time to learn how to or play a musical instrument.

And why not have kids the traditional way? Was he hiding something? Running away from something? There is no way any of these kids have a drop of his blood in them. Freaky is as freaky does.

It's over, let's move on.

noprat

I think it was totally dumb and absurd for the family to put this poor child in front of millions of people to say ANYTHING! She is going through enough right now. And did you see when the Jackson Family members moved the microphone, Janet was saying, " Speak up Honey, speak up"! HELLO..........that was kind of sad! The whole Jackson family is STRANGE, to say the least. Latoya Jackson is a WHACK!!! And please, take off the sunglasses. How STUPID is that? I think anyone but them would be good for those kids to be with right now. Their nanny is the best candidate, I think! As far as Debbie Rowe, y'all need to cut out the insults. Geez, give her a break. Yea, she got money for the kids, but, it really isn't anyone's business, it it? Like you who are calling her names wouldn't do the same thing. I'm not saying it was right, but, ??????????

Penelope

Chantal Bisso-- Debbie has dignified behavior? Since when? Admit it- SHE SOLD HER KIDS for MILLIONS. Stop living in denial! I agree with you on we shouldn't be saying anything about her looks-- we are beautiful in our own special/unique way.The facts still remain- Debbie and Michael made a financial agreement. What mother sells her children for money? Not a very good dignified mother- that's for sure!

Octomom

Ohh! Who's the hawt slut in the red t-shirt? !!! Oh sexay!

Morganzher

All and all, who did Paris and Prince lean on after Paris made her touching remarks yesterday? I think if Katherine is unable to take care of them, or knock on wood, passes herself, she should let Janet have the kids. Janets the one Paris turned to when she needed comforting and Janets the one that got her off the stage. Debbie on the otherhand, should probably visit them once in a while, if she turns out to be their bio-mom. As for the picture of Debbie, that pretty much waa the reaction of most people when Paris spoke, she's not the only one touched by that.

HumanNature

FREE PR ON TMZ!!!!! THE JUDGE IS NOT GOING TO GIVE HER THE CHILDREN BECAUSE SHE IS THE BIOLOGICAL MOTHER OF TWO OF THEM!!!!! THERE WILL BE AN BACKGROUND INVESTIGATION ON ALL WHO WANT CUSTODY!!!!! THE JUDGE WILL DECIDE "WHAT IS IN THE BEST INTEREST OF THE CHILDREN"!!!!! SHE WILL HAVE TO PROOF TO THE COURT THAT SHE IS A FIT MOTHER!!!!!!!!!!

wityonastyazz

Yuck!!!!!

Yeji

This woman knew Michael Jackson, was married to him and birthed 2 of the children. Have some compassion. I am sure she is very upset over the whole thing. I did not know Michael Jackson at all, except through his music and I am very upset. So I image that she is like - a 1000 times more upset!

I just hope they follow what Michael Jackson had in his will that the children go to Katherine Jackson. That's what he wanted and he was the only parent that they had.

wow0709

59 you said that Debbie should fight for her kids. Well, last night I watched an interview she gave a few yrs ago and the question was posed to her if MJ dies, would she want the kids and she said "No."She saidt hat I'm sure Michael will choose the right person to be the guardian of HIS kids if that were to happen. She flat out said NO, that she wouldnt want the children if he died. I mean, can you imagine her getting custody and the kids see that interview and realize that she never wanted them. She also said that she didnt want them to call her mom. She said that she was the one who suggested to Michael that she give birth to his children. She said that he always talked about having kids and she wanted to do something nice for him since he was always so nice to her. If thats the case, if you're doing this becuse you want to be nice, why did he have to pay her $4-5million with an additional 900k per year?? Last time I checked, when you do something nice for someone, you do it without expecting anything in return. She also said that she looks around her house and thinks that if it wasn't for Michael she wouldnt be able to live how she's able to live. Thats all that woman cares about. That woman doesnt give a damn about those poor kids. So, I will have to disagree with you, I dont think that a woman who clearly didnt want the kids, should have custody ofthem...no way!!! I hope they show that interview in court if she does try to go for custody because it is extrmemly damaging for her and no judge in their right mind would give her custody after watching that interview.

cary in Detroit

Debbie - Your daughter said Michael was a good daddy. Unfortunately he is gone. Now you need to go get your children to be with their other parent - you. They still will have their Grandma Katherine. Michael obviously did not want the kids to be with any of his brothers or sisters. Debbie - go get your and Michael's children. God be with you.

who gives a shit

FOR ALL OF YOU YOU KEEP KNOCKING DEBBIE BECAUSE OF THE WAY SHE TREATED THE PAPARAZZI GO TO YOU KNOW WHERE! HOW DARE YOU! HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE THEM IN YOUR FACE SHOUTING AT YOU??? DIDN'T THINK SO!! AND OF COURSE SHE IS GOING TO CRY SEEING THE DAUGHTER SHE GAVE BIRTH TO! I AM SO SICK OF ALL THIS CRAP! WILL IT EVER END! ENOUGH ALREADY WE ARE OD ING ON THIS!THERE ARE MORE IMPORTANT THINGS HAPPENING IN THE WORLD AND THIS COUNTRY, LET'S GET ON WITH IT!!

Cheryl

She is so ugly and of course she would cry, she realized the mistake she made by not being there for those children. But who cares if she cried, sh—almost the whole world cried, I know Paris broke my heart.

David Saä V ESTORNELL

God bless to Debbie, she is a good good person. Believe me, is my close friend and she will love Michael.
In 2 months, will be 14 persons on jail due to a criminal fact. It´s not the time. Very soon yet.

Write me. Love and deep respect to human persons, please.

hahahahahha!!!!!

Is it just me or is it odd that the older brother, and only boy of his, didn't care to speak? We all know MJ didn't like little girls as much as he likes little boys. He didn't really look that upset either.....

Just sayin'