Lenny Kravitz

Good Genes

or Good Docs?

7/12/2009 2:01 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lenny Kravitz may party like a rock star ... but you'd never know it.

Lenny Kravitz
Here's the 25-year-old singer back in 1989 (left) -- and 20 years later, the 45-year-old version in London last month (right).

Are you gonna go his way?

chzz

It's not racist.It's scientific fact that black skin ages the best because of the higher melanin concentration that protects from sun damage.White skin ages poorly on that same principle and that's all there is to it.A comparison of persons of same age and lifestyle factors within these racial groups makes that obvious.It's nothing new so people need to stop the ignorant comments here.
Kravitz looks good,period.Some of you have to get past the obsession with being young because we all get older and none of us looks like 20-something when we're forty.And we're not supposed to.It's pathetic to see older persons,including celebs,desperately clinging to the past.
What about his eyes apart from their sexiness? Seriously-grow up and look in your mirrors.No face is perfect.
Yeah.Grow up!

Mecca

As the saying goes "black don't crack" even if he is only half black. His mother Roxie was a queen and very beautiful so no wonder he still looks good at 45...

Yolanda Nixon

#71 is an idiot. Must be smellin' his own stanky self.

Bobby Justin

He has WONK EYE.

What?

He must be very ignorant for he answers every question he is asked.
Voltaire

linc

good genes. nice skin texture. like they say 'black don't crack'

Eric

I'm a black man , living in the UK. Only discovered this site after MJ died, and have been coming on here often to check up on what's been going on. I happened to check on this Lennie K thread a few minutes ago, and am absolutely astonished by the racism that has been coming from both sides here- all over a couple of pictures. How bloody crazy!! The fact is, Lennie K looks great for his age, and he looked well in the first pic too. End of! I really thought that America had advanced, with the election of a man, who clearly has high intellect, and was the best person for the job,regardless of the colour of his skin, but I am now having second thoughts. This is the 21st century guys.. catch up! We're all just human beings at the end of the day.Exah one of us different, but with so much in common too.

What?

Well said, Eric.

catfish66

He is part black and black don't crack. White wrinkles like crumpled paper.

sanity

Lenny is just another example of how African Americans, by default age, with amazing results.

*my white ass is jealous* :P

Fine fine fine since day one.....*goosebumps* *naughty dreams* LOL

Vix aka Team Aniston

Didn't he date Nicole Kidman and they were engaged for a brief period of time?

what it is

YOU PEOPLE NEED TO STOP. THE MAN LOOKS GREAT AND YOU KNOW IT!NOT JUST HIM...NEARLY ALL OF THE BROTHERS AND WE KNOW IT! GONE WIT`CHA BAD BLACK ASS LENNY **% EM! YOU KNOW FOWLKES....YOUR OWN WHITE DOCTORS HAVE SAID THAT WHITES AGE 20X FASTER THAN BLACKS OR SHOULD I SAY... BLACKS AGE 20X BETTER THAN WHITES, NOT RACIST JUST OBVIOUS.AND IF IT IS RACIST BLAME YOUR WHITE DOCTORS FOR IT BECAUSE THEY OPENLY SAY IT....ALL THE TIME....GO GOOGLE IT AND SEE YOURSELF......BYE BYE WRINKLES.

gary

Eventually blacks DO crack!

Paige

White is Tight...must be the white dna that keeps him looking good. White is tight!!

Please!

#1- America imposed the 1 drop rule on blacks, meaning if anyone has 1 drop of BLACK blood in them, then they are black.
I don't know where this bi-racial thing came from because when I was growing up it didn't exist.
#2- Therefore Obama along with all the other black kids who have a white mother or father, THEY ARE BLACK!!
#3- MICHELLE OBAMA IS BLACK TOO, HER MAMA AND DADDY ARE BLACK. AND SHE SURE IS A SMART SISTER!

I am not racist however, BLACK DOES NOT CRACK. I am in my 40's and people think I am 20-25 and I will tell you, I got 16 thru 69 year olds trying to talk to me all the time. I have to tell the young boys that I have kids their age. WHite men love me. I got the white men breaking their necks trying to look at me because I am a gorgeous Black Women with Dark skin, beautiful teeth, and hair, slammin body. And a hell of a Walk.

Oh and I don't have a weave, my mother or father are not white. My hair is short and sharp as hell. However, I made my choice to marry a BLACK MAN, because I will always be attracted and connected to my Black Brothers. Can't nobody do it like a Black Man. THey got Swagga like No other, and my husband has been holding me down for 22 years and going strong. Yes he can lay the PIPE! When we are together, he sees White men, Yes white men trying to break their necks to look at me. I am the Bomb. To all my Black Brothers out there I Salute You stay strong and stay with Black Women. We got YO Back!