Akon's Baby Mama Wants Money Right Now Na Na

7/13/2009 4:51 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

AkonAkon made a baby with a woman who now wants him to make child support payments -- but she claims the only thing he does better than sing is hide from process servers.

We're told Sara Coleman's lawyer has been desperately trying to serve Akon -- even at Michael Jackson's memorial -- but so far no luck.

Akon has already taken a paternity test -- and it was a match! The kid is 6 months old.

Akon's lawyer gave us the following statement:

"Akon has taken responsibility and has been extremely cooperative and proactive in handling this private matter. Paternity was only established just over 30 days ago. Since the case was filed outside of Georgia jurisdiction, where he is a legal resident, Akon is currently in the process of engaging counsel in California and will continue to handle this matter in a timely manner."

ly9512

Manbearpig

what a f**ckin bum......leave it to a nayrye to neglect his kids.. But u dumb b**ches keep buying up the crappy albums..

me

Then if the condom broke, dude shouldn't have had sex with someone he didn't care to have a baby with.

i still hate retards

32. Did it ever occur to anyone that maybe they did use a condom? Only 97% of condoms work so maybe they had one in that 3%. Or it could've broke in the process..

Posted at 6:06PM on Jul 13th 2009 by Emma

Karen

To Susie- Your racist, ignorant, KKK comment only shines a light on the coward you are sitting behind a computer unmasking your hate and prejudice. There are plenty of examples of MANY men of all COLORS not taking responsibility for their children. Stick to the topic and not the race.

Herbin’Gorilla

Careless and stupid...both of them. And if she did it for the the money...add greedy to the list. The child (I mean the baby-mama meal-ticket) will just be looked-upon as baggage. Great...the cycle continues. Mind you, it's always someone else's fault. They all demand R-E-S-P-E-C-T so loudly...yet RESPONSIBILITY ain't so fashionable. Damn kids (and by that I mean the parents).

MY offer is

Yo baby,,sign up ,I have a band,a crib,good money,health plan,dental,vision,401k,car,clean in and out ,go in bed and out,cut the graas,don,t drink,smoke,no drugs,no girl frien,,,,,,,,boringggggggggggggggggg

me

Oh this has everything to do with race...the male race.

Oscar

I think that Akon's baby's mama needs to get herself a job instead of asking for child support. She is just as responsible as he is for making a child. Women need to get over the fact that child support is the only way to make money from other peoples money. If child support is the issue at hand, then maybe "AKON" should file for Child Custody and raise his son or daughter since he is the most wealthies of the two. I'm sure Akon is able to provide a much more loving, caring and importantly home for his child in question. His babies mama should really take a step back and analyz the situation before she makes a wrong move. What do you think?

lost in lalaland

#2 KOOLAID: I don't get people that make comments like you did. When Bush (or Clinton) was elected, did you think that all white dead beat dads would suddenly become responsible? Because I can't remember the headline during the most recent campaign that said if Obama got elected all black dead beat dads would become responsible. You're a moron and, no doubt, a racist.

The Truth

I say give a test before you can have a baby..

96% of the people in their 20's or 30's couldn't pass the test because they have Adult Bidies but the minds of a 10 year old.

is it the food we are eating or the air? Something is making AMERICANS STUPID!!!!!!!!

me

Baby mama has a job now. Akon's baby is her job. Or maybe Akon can watch the baby while she raps and has sex with men.

Alligator Purse

PLEASE tell me why dumb ass stupid bitches with sleep with a criminal? Then his old ugly ass knocks them up and walks away and her simple ass is taking hm to court for money. Didn't this simple trick know that most of the rappers ate illiterate and spend most of their money on jewelry, cars, women and parties. His old ugly ass probably don't have any money! As ugly as Akon is I wouldn't tell nobody I slept with his ugly ass.

ly9512

36. yes, emma. it was in that 3% margin of error along with all the other "celebrity" or well-known deadbeat dads out there. real astutue assessment. you must be smoking this afternoon.

Posted at 6:14PM on Jul 13th 2009 by i still hate retards

----------------------------------

I just said that because everyone is saying, "Dude should've worn a condom!" but he easily could've been. Thats how one of my best friends got pregnant, along with a lot of other people I know. I never said it was an excuse for him to not be paying child support or to be pretending this baby isn't his. If you read up a little bit you would've seen my previous post that said Akon was a deadbeat dad.

So no, I haven't been smoking this afternoon and you don't have to get so sarcastic. It was an astute assessment...people can get pregnant even if they're wearing condoms.

jealousy is envy