Seacrest

Definitely In ...

DioGuardi Out?

7/13/2009 3:44 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Thanks to a brand new $45 million deal, Ryan Seacrest will be back hosting "American Idol" next season -- but Kara DioGuardi might have reason to worry.

seacrest in
Seacrest -- who is now richer than fettuccine alfredo -- was eating with Jennifer Lopez this weekend at Madeo when we suggested she take Paula Abdul's place on the panel ... Ryan said he'd love to see J. Lo sitting "next to" her.

They'd be crazy to get rid of Simon ... Kara D., not so much.

atabaw

Get rid of Kara - she is a moron anyway - when she tried showing her singing skills - she SUCKED and couldnt carry a tune - get a judge that can, so that way noones ego gets too pumped up like Kara's.

Don

Simon owns the show ... dumb azz... they can't get rid of him.

michael jackson

Kara is HOTTTTT. Get rid of gay ryan.

Stacy

Kara must go!! She is annoying and I don't care for it at all....and it seemed this season Paula didn't either. AI wouldn't be good if it was without Paula or Simon...Randy he is questionable - I could do without him I suppose. I hope it is true thought that Kara won't be back next season. Hoorayyy!! Lovin' Ryan...oh so yummie!

The Jackson twenty five

Bye Bye Kara - they should have canned her at the beginning of last season. She ruined the Idol experience for my family.

Mary Worth

He is very attractive, imo! But don't tell him, let him be ego-free about his appeal!

Kara doesn't really add much to the panel. (Too many cooks spoil the soup!)
And she should be banished after her vapid song was selected for the two finalists to sing.

me

Oh please, yeah, JLo is going to judge American Idol...uh huh. Why did that stinking judge have to postpone the custody hearing?

Woo Hoo!!!!

Are you kidding? Someone is paying this clown $45 million to be annoying as hell?

whocares

Poor Dunkleman.... the season 1 co-host

The Truth

Kara DioGuardi

The Biggest Idiot on the show..

I Can't stand to here the womans MOUTH..and boy does she have a Mouth lol
SHE HAS TO GO....

LakersFan

Yes please get rid of Kara. She did ok but after that horrid song she composed I truly hated her. That song was the worst finale song ever and I heard on the news this morning that the season winner dropped the song off of his tour because people hate it. Plus the whole bathing suit thing at the finale was stupid also. Although Paula is super annoying she has a gimmick going for her.

wong@frog.cc

Man, he looks really gay!

Victoria

TONY ROMO broke up with Jessica Simpson....Nick where are ya?

orlandojon

Kara can go...all she did is try to pick fights with Simon. I never even heard of her before AI

bettiebb