Brandy Settles Lawsuit with Crash Survivor

7/14/2009 2:02 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Brandy Settles Lawsuit with Crash SurvivorBrandy has just settled a lawsuit filed by a survivor of her fatal 2006 car crash.

Mallory Ham -- who suffered facial injuries during the crash, including a severely broken nose -- just settled with the singer for an undisclosed amount.

The driver of another car died as a result of the crash.

Story developing...

bettiebb

OMG, is that an old lady or Brandy? !!!1

the world

about time!

2nd!

mrez golucky

Yikes!

remember REALITY

How long did Brandy spend in jail????????

titts and Ass

Celebrity Justice once again celebrity money talks and saves the day!! What ever happened to equal rights? I guess I need to be famous and kill someone and just pay my way off.

I said it

She should of gotten some jail time. Too bad the death penalty no longer exist.

Bex

It only took 3 years for this no talent has been to do the right thing. And I'm sure she didn't even want to do it. She should be in prison along with Nick Hogan, Robert Blake, Michael Jackson and any other celebrity that bought their way out of the justice system.

OnPoint

It's good to know that the law really does prevail from time to time when it comes to celebrity's. While I know Brandye did not set out to get into an accident and kill anyone it brings relief to know that the law recognizes that she was the cause of the accident and therefore paid accordingly. I'm also happy that they did not see fit to jail her because again, it was an "Accident" that sadly took a persons life. Maybe she will become an advocate for safe driving. Prayers to the victims family .......

Music4Teens.com

Was she drinking brandy while driving?!?

Rosa

La'Bella, so does Debbie Rowe for selling those kids on the black market.

Jill

I'm going to pray for their family.

I'll be damned if some celeb injures/kills my family member and gets away with it. An "undisclosed sum" isn't good enough. She should have served time in jail. Period. Money can buy anything, and that's really sad

Womanizer

The "law" didn't do anything. They never charged her with any crime. Brandy and her insurance company settled on their own terms.

whatever

rebecca gayheart hit and killed a little boy and matthew broderick killed a whole family. it was their fault too. they didnt do any jail time and didnt pay any money to the victims families either. but i guess it's alright for them cause they're white and therefore worthy of redemption in the eyes of white society.

Bex

Michael Jackson would be alive today had he went to prison like he was suppose to for molesting little white boys!

Michael Madsen

Brandy and driving ... Don't mix.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments