Rowe Lawyer -- $4 Million Deal Not True

7/14/2009 3:03 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Debbie Rowe LawyerDebbie Rowe's lawyer Eric George says the story that Rowe won't seek custody of the kids she bore for Michael Jackson in return for a cool $4 million is "completely false."

Eric George told CNN that no deal has been reached. Jackson's legal team said last week they were trying to "amicably resolve" the custody issues with Rowe.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

First whores!

Hi mom!!

ABB

She looks like white trash and that claim would not surprise me.

chicken head

I just want MY REAL PARENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP ME FIND THE AMERICA??????

Cali MJ Fan

I really feel for Debbie Rowe. I am sure there is so much she can't discuss with anyone, especially the media, of things that have happened to her not only for fear of her life, but because of the confidentiality agreement she (was forced to) signed during her divorce from MJ.

Please people, give her the benefit of the doubt until more comes out. I am sure that the Jacksons too are trying to keep her quiet, as well as ensuring they have full control of the children ... out of love, but also to ensure his estate 'stays within the family.'

Music4Teens.com

She really doesn't want the kids, or she will have to give back her 10 million to the Jackson estate. The family will give her money to go away.

MY offer is

new clue .I TOOK MORE THAN 4 MILLION,I HAVE IT ALL.I am not female,I fly all over the world

beachbabe

People are so quick to jump to conclusions about this scenario. I am a mom of three. I can not imagine anything coming between my children and me. But, never say never. We don't know the entire scenario with Michael Jackson, the children and Debbie Rowe. Bottom line, it is NOT ANYBODY'S business what the custody agreement is or who the biological patrents of these two children are. People say Michael Jackson was addicted to drugs. That scenario was not good for the children. And if his drug addiction and abuse left these children without a father, then should we judge him?

iamcuriousyellow

What is wrong with her face and her mouth? Did she forget to put her dentures in this morning?

JoJo Dancer

"I just want MY REAL PARENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP ME FIND THE AMERICA??????"

Why don't I just help you find an english class little blanket.

We all knew that Debbie wasn't going to take just 4 million. I suspect something in the range of 50 million over a number of years when this is over. She needs as much money as she can get to fix that ugly mug.

Sonya

With an ugly, jutting chin like that, is anyone really surprised that she would impose herself right into the middle of the whole dramafest?
And whoever said "white trash" in regards to Rowe, I second that motion. She looks like a trailer part mom from Hudson, Florida. All she needs is a Tweetie Bird shirt, black stretch pants, and a pack of generic cigarettes in her hand!

JoJo Dancer

I hate to say this, because Paris and her brother s are adorable. But, with all of MIchael's money, he couldn't have found a Brazilian or Norwegian supermodel to have his kids.

Not a Rowe fan

TMZ : PLEASE GET A BETTER PHOTO OF ROWE OMG! I JUST ATE! GEEEEEEEEEEZ

jack in omaha

Looks like mountains of false informatio like MJ has 75 cars if so where are they? The photos of his bedroom look like he has trailer trash decorator and obsessive compulsive disorder. Where is the MAID?

Abby

I WONDER HOW MJ PICKED THIS WHITE TRASH OUT OF ALL THE BEAUTIFUL GOOD LOOKING WOMEN IN THIS WORLD, WITH ALL THE MILLION SHE WAS PAID BY MJ, SHE STILL LOOK SO TERRIBLE I BET MY PUPPY LOOKS WAY BETTER THAN THIS TRASH. LOOK ALIKE OF A MONKEY

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments