Jacko's Kids: Let Us Pray

7/15/2009 3:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A week after speaking at her father's memorial, Paris Jackson (left) with older brother Michael Jr. (right) were spotted entering a Jehovah's Witness Kingdom Hall on Tuesday.

media_removed.jpg

Jonathan

Who is the real apostate? If someone disagrees with the Society and leaves, and the the Society is wrong and not God's one and only organization, then the JWs are the apostates of truth. Not the ones who leave. Get it?

Jonathan

Chris is fug

CULT. Get the kids OUT

stalkers are scum

What is so bad with the JWs is that there are simply NOT enough men for the number of women. It's a fact, the vast majority of the boys leave when they are of age, yet the girls stay in the faith. And the ones that do remain only date & marry the petite, bleached blonds girls. Even if you are a very beautiful girl, if you are tall and not bleached blond, there is virtually no chance of ever getting married..You would have to marry a gay, fat brother if you wanted to marry. Or you have the choice of being celebate for the rest of your life. I am 50 years old, and a virgin, & I finally left the organization. I saw the writing on the wall. And I am dating a handsome, sweet man, who is 40 years younger than I am. There may yet be a chance for me to be happy, at long last. Although, I suspect with all her money, Paris Jackson will find plenty of potential boyfriends to choose from...That's just the way it is.

stalkers are scum

Ooh, he is 40 years old, not 40 years younger!! He is 10 years younger than I..The subject hurts my heart, & that is why I got it wrong...It's marry a fat, gay brother or be celebate forever....Pathetic...

They were in it for the money

To OrangeCounty...I know exactly what you are talking about-Thank you for sharing your personal insight into this nightmare of the Witnesess.
for Jonothan--Keep up the good work of spreading the correct information! As for the others on here who say it takes a pretty big sin to get disfellowshipped-not true! If they kow you are out watching blood and gore horror movies, listen to rock and roll, the devils and demons are after you and you will in fact so reprimanded, bottom line. I wish I had more of an open forum back in the 60's and 70's as I saw 1st hand what god fearing people these witnesess are. Overseers who you'd NEVER think of going out with another woman sure in fact did. I saw it first hand many times with eyes wide open because the victim in their desire was my own mother. I too was a victim of their absurdity...my mother used to slap me and threaten the world would be coming to an end very soon, this started when I was about 4 or 5, by the time I was 7, I had to have eye surgery to correct the abuse across my face continually that left me cross eyed from nerve damage. Some of the pioneers and the overseers came to call on my mother many times when I was about 10...a 10 year old can't figure out what was going on, but I sure found out when I was about 13 and my mother told me how she was abused by these men. so they ain't no saints....
for you Witneses on here..I am shocked that you'd use the devils tool and spew dirty words on here-Witnesess would not use an open forum like this-you need to shun yourselves away from this site or you'll be cast into that lake of fire when the time comes. You know only one part of the Witnesess, their mother corporation is reaping in more money via big money property ventures than the Catholic church. They bainwash, they lie, they abuse and they ruin decent lives.

stalkers are scum

My father was there, when Brother Rutherford, the President of the Watchtower Society, gave the talk & said to the huge assembly not to get married..(He was going through a bitter divorce at the time, & hated women.) He said, "Why would you want to get married? Who wants to marry a hank of hair & a bag of bones?" I heard that quote, morning, noon, & night, every day of my life, for 35 years from my father, an Elder. And he used to quote, "Woe, to the pregnant woman in the last days," every morning, noon, & night as well. I got the message loud & clear. We believed the world would end in 1975, and therefore there was no reason for marriage..I am scared beyond words from the JWs...

Redtopp

All religions worship God by many names...it is still God; when they get older and want to change they will be able to...at least they are being brought into some kind of religion--we are not to judge; most of the people i know have changed their religions from what their parents put them in as children--- better God than Debbie Rowe any day!

Chris is fug

Warren Jeff's polygamist sect also labels the members who leave the group 'Apostates'. He was indicted for sexual assault on a minor, child endangerment.

Chris is fug

JW's break up families. Its not a loving religion.

NATALIE

THES KIDS ARE WONDERFUL IT IS ALWAYS OK TO BE IN ANY RELIGION IM STUDING THE BIBLE TO BE A JOHOVA WITNESS MY WHOLE FAMILY IS THEIR DADDY WANT THEM TO BE A JEHOVA WITNESS SO WHAT I MEAN IS THAT ITS OK TO BE IN ANY RELIGION WANT YOU DONT COMMAND THESE KIDS THERE IN THE HANDS OF THIER GRANDMA IM ONLY 11 I JUST SEEE THIS ITS HURT FUL BECAUSE NO ONE KNOWS WHAT HAPPENS IN YOUR LIFE AND NEITHER WE DONT KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THEIR LIFE THEY JUST WANT TO BE KIDS WITHOUT POPERATSIE NOT IN THEIR AND I KNOW HOW THAT FEEEL WELL KIND OFF LEAVE THESE KIDS LIVE THERE LIFE HOW THEY WANT TO ITS THEIR LIFE NOT YOURS................ PLEASE JUST LEAVE THEM ALONE.

uncle sam

thats good that they are trying to cope in there lost of their only father that they had. who cares where they go to search for peace and meaning of life and death. i bet if they were going to a christian church or any other church no one would be saying anything. hay what church did MJ go to? just because there grandmother or aunt (who are the only JW in the family) want to share something about Jehovah dosent make it bad, no one should talk bad about it. hay how did you guys choose to live your life and choose your faith? i bet you mad the choice and not forced in to it, but you say JW do, how do you know? did you research it by going to the kingdom hall? my brothers and sister were raised by JW but only i made the choice at 16 to stick with it and im still cool with my brother and sister, no beef because we respect each other. so let the kids live there life the way they want to and if they chose to go to the kingdom hall then that is there choice because i dont know anyone in the JW organization that forces or hides the truth from anyone. pray for the kids to cope of there lost

Michigan

Wow! Keep the kids out of the public eye. You jerks need to get a life. It is good they are growing up with something. They need their family no matter what religion they are going to start off with. Michael left his JW religion because he was a : do your own thing child, by the influence of his father, I think. I know a few of the members at work and they never pushy. As adults they chooze to follow the history of the Bible where all these celebrations were with weird Gods, so bad things happened. And anything associated with bad situations and Pharoah God's was not to be practiced. Kids don't understand that stuff. Hey everyone wants to be different, so let them be. I think a cult uses mind control by the demons. Not sure where you get your information from..

stalkers are scum

It was in Parade magazine, that Michael Jackson left the Woodland Hills Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses because of the Thriller video. The Witnesses did not approve of that video, so Jackson put the disclaimer that he did not endorse the occult in any way. Later, he talked with Marlon Brando, who convinced him there was nothing wrong with playing the parts, as Lon Chaney played those horror parts, yet was a very religious man in his private life. Therefore, Michael took Brando's advice & left the Witnesses.

They were in it for the money

You Go Jonathan! Keep on telling it the way it really is with this C U L T! The people on here who claim to be JW are either messin around or they are so darn brainwashed they are afraid of another opinion which in this matter happens to be the truth. they never could see the forresr thru the trees and anytime they come under attack, they quote misrepresentaion from their bible...the Bible was written in 2 parts, the things referring to the old testament is just that...they just twist and turn everything to relate to this day and age and it is WRONG! Bet all you JW are too afraid to go to a real theologian school and fins out for yourselves with open minds-I sure pity you guys...And Yes...The JW should not be on here...the elders will tell you it's the Devils Tool, you are on a gossip site, dumbarses...A wordly device geared to p everyone off...Don't you have bible Study tonight and have your corner picked out for the weekend? I want to know why they keep soliciting their 'good news' by invading someones space and privacy...they have no right at all.

1928 days ago

Look at all the WJ spermette cheerleaders on TMZ. WJ rahrahrah!

Possible the kids are being taught their father went to heaven not hell.

1928 days ago
Previous 15 Comments | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments