One Step Closer to Solving Jackson Drug Mystery

7/15/2009 6:29 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We've learned the DEA is hot on the trail of finding out who got the powerful anesthesia that may have killed Michael Jackson.

As we first reported, law enforcement sources tell us they believe Propofol was the primary cause of Jackson's death. One of the vials of Propofol found at Jackson's home was manufactured by Teva Pharmaceuticals. The DEA contacted Teva to track down the vial in question.

Our sources say Teva looked at the lot number of the vial and found some of the vials in the lot went to AmerisourceBergen -- a distributor of the drug. We're told the DEA contacted AmerisourceBergen a few days ago and asked for all sales records of Propofol over a recent two-month period.

We're told the DEA is looking to match doctors or other health care providers that obtained the drug with doctors who have some connection to Michael Jackson.

MIchael Jackson Drug Pictures

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

.:Loki 4Ever:.

Get em all!!!! Down with the pill pushers!!!!

anniehopper

A tedious process, but I hope that person is nailed.

Annie

conroy/klein!!

.:Loki 4Ever:.

You will not die in vain Michael, your fans will NOT let these "doctors" get away with this.... RIP Michael.

Deb

Let's hope Las Vegas Greg is having so much fun in the other forum he stays out of here.....

NO, mememe

IT'S ALL OVER BUT THE CRYING FOR THE DRUG DEALER OR DEALERS!!

.:Loki 4Ever:.

No matter what the critics and cynics think, NO one should die like this. Rest in Peace Michael. Those who gave you these deadly drugs WILL PAY

Ashleeee

GOOD! THAT IS GREAT NEWS!!! MAYBE NOW TMZ WILL STOP TALKING ABOUT THIS GUY 24/7

to little

LOL... they already posted this story and it doesn't offer any new information for the last story they wrote on this

BronzedDawn

and the dilemma continues...Peace to the children and may they have beautiful memories of their father always

L

I'd go back farther than 2 months!

MJ's lover

I love youso much MJ, I hope you are in paradise now compensating for all the pain you've gone through. Everything tastes bitter looks bad and seems unpleasant, without your pure soul in this cruel world. You were too good for this world that's why they killed you. I will never forgive them for causing us this agony. I will keep a part of you with me as long as I live as I maintain the good things you believed in. Because of you, I am a better person. How I wish I told you how much you touched me and my live :'(

rox

im glad somebody is doing their job! michael;s death cannot be in vain!

chicken head

too bad ! his death was in VAIN!!! THE DAMN PERV!!!
STOP HARASSING THE DOCTORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. im glad somebody is doing their job! michael;s death cannot be in vain!

Posted at 5:45PM on Jul 15th 2009 by rox

MJ is ♥

Sounds good. Track connections to MJ.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments