Oprah's Man Rides Oprah's Bike By Oprah's Home

7/16/2009 3:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oprah Winfrey let her partner of over 23 years, Stedman Graham, out for a bike ride around her Hawaii home on Wednesday.

media_removed.jpg

Although they were engaged in 1992, Oprah has yet to make an honest man out of Stedman.

Only marry foreign women

Feminist chicks (man bad, woman good types) dig gay guys and lesbians.

Mememememememe

Teeny and limp....just like a Eurotrash man.

Michael Jackson

Possibly Oprah fat ass should be on that bike peddeling to loose some weight

Duo

Oprah's a multi-billionaire because she was smart enough to take ownership of her show so most of the money her show makes goes to her. Most of the money Judge Judy's show makes goes to the people who own the Judge Judy show, not Judy herself. Also, Oprah's generated blockbuster ratings for DECADES. Judge Judy might have beat Oprah in the ratings once in a blue moon, but not consistently.

Holly Wood

He's looking to score some Maui Wowie for him and Bob Greene.

Mememememememe

Loose? Lose. Loser

Tony from Chicago

Hey TMZ - IS THIS REALLY NEWS WORTHY?? I AM DONE GOING TO YOUR WORTHLESS WEBSITE!!

Duo

Oprah SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FAMOUS. She's right up there with Frank Sinatra and Elvis Presley as one of the greatest entertainers of all time. She's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO famous. A larger than life figure and all because of her FABULOUS personality!!!! She's SOOOOOOOOOO BRILLIANT and SOOOOOOOOOOOOO RICH!!!! I love her so much I can't stand it!!!!!!!!!

Duo

Oprah doesn't have to lose weight because her personality is so amazing that we love her at any size. She's sensational! Other celebs need to stay thin & beautiful but not Oprah.

Shady

Yes, Oprah should retire already, can't stand her. All of my family & friend's have stopped watching her show year's ago already. She is way to full of herself. Anybody can donate that kind of money when you have her kind of money.

She suck's !!!!!!!!!!!

Ken

2 things: I barely see the reason to get married, especially if you are not going to have kids. Also, somebody tell this old man to wear a helmet when he rides a bike and don't wear sandals. Looks like an accident waiting to happen.

Only marry foreign women

If I had a talk show and a lesbian lover, then I would not need to marry a man to get what I want.

twatfish

34. Michael Jackson never gave as much money to charity as Oprah has. Oprah gave over $300 million. Jackson never even had that much. His net worth was estimated at $236.6 million. Oprah was the first African American to make Business Week's list of America's 50 greatest philanthropists. Jackson never gave enough to make that list.

Posted at 12:49PM on Jul 16th 2009 by Kristine

I'm afraid he did... In fact no one in entertainment history has done as much for charity as Michael. Look it up. He's donated more money and life saving equipment than Opera and has gone out of his way to provide for hundreds of children who would have died without his help... He donated $125 Million in one go! I was trying to paste a link to his charitable donations, but i think it's too long and TMZ won't let me do it... Look here for an idea: http://www.the3arguidos.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=35137&start=0&sid=e786a627161363ab352443bbf478cb19

Mark Venegas

Oprah and her team have done a great job in promoting good causes and helping people live their best lives. Stedman has helped guide Oprah and plays a critical role in her success. He is a man of integrity and very inspirational. He is a business man and very successful prior to meeting Oprah. They are lucky to have eachother and Oprah is lucky to help a loyal friend like Gayle.

People just need to stop writing negative comments about Oprah or about anyone for that matter. When people write negative and mean comments it s a reflection of themselves. I admire Oprah, Stedman, Gayle and the entire Harpo family for their professionalism, intergrity, and hard work.

Thank you.

Mark A. Venegas
markavenegas@gmail.com

REAL

I thought He was found to be GAY!!!

But even if he wasn't , Even with all of Opras money I would NOT get close to here..
To me she looks like a fat ugly PIG !!! I think I would Puke if I saw her nude ...